Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

By YOCRUNCH
#287 in Yogurt
With other natural flavors.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Lineville, Al

Definitely one of my faves! The flavors are always delicious and the added crunch really makes it. I feel energized all morning!!!
rosa a.
rosa a.

It improves my stomach and is good way to keep your body slim is very healthy for Digestive Health and it's fun to eat
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Ringgold, GA

Tastes great with the cereal mixed in! The vanilla cereal gives it.great flavor in with the plain taste of the yogurt
Malikka H.
Malikka H.

Great taste but the cereal became soggy super fast. Instead of a delightful crunch it was more a chunky texture.
LEAR27174 marysol g.
LEAR27174 marysol g.

Rich delicious nutritious very good combination of cereal and yogurt for the whole family and an excellent snack
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

These are very good, rich creamy yogurt and then you to and add the best cereal out there to this yummy yogurt!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Fenton, MI

My daughter loves this yogurt and I don't feel guilty about giving it to her because it's not full of sugar.
Amber j.
Amber j.

Special k yogurt is the best! I love the crunchy cereal they mix with it but wish they had a strawberry kind
Elle I.
Elle I.
Schenectady, NY

This tasted so good i bought tons of them already it helps me to digest food too and its a good breakfast
Ignacia R.
Ignacia R.

It must delicious.... y eat all the days before of my training and give me the energy when i need it.

Join Now