YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Diamond M.
I love this yogurt so much. I don't eat any special k products but this has an amazing taste. The only thing that I do not like is that it leaves a dry after taste. Other than that, I recommend this product.
Samantha B.
I love the yocrunch yogurt but the Greek yogurt is nasty to me it's like thicker than regular yogurt kind of like a moose with the thickness I just couldn't eat it it's not for me
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Love this on morning when I'm running late and I need something fast before I have to go to school or go to work. Been using this for years I do wish they offered more brands
Calisse M.
Tampa, FL
This is delicious! Perfect for my on the go mornings when I don't have time to eat a full breakfast but want to be somewhat healthy. The taste is great, the portion is a good size. Great product.
Regina C.
Barnwell, SC
It is the perfect treat!!!! the combination of the sweet smooth yogurt and the crunchy special K cereal is just remarkable!!!! I believe it wayyyyy better than some of the other yogurts that I have ever tasted. I would definitely recommend it to some others.
karrington s.
Bradenton, FL
This is the best yogurt I've ever had . I love yogurt !! The taste was amazing !! Any time I buy yogurt I only buy this brand !! My whole family enjoys this yogurt !! I eat it everyday !!
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
Yo no consumo Yogurt pero a mi hija de 3 años le encanta y suelo comprar esta marca por la gran variedad de sabores lo compro en los supermercados a un precio asequible.
Jescylin W.
Rio Vista, CA
I really enjoyed this yogurt. The flavor and texture was amazing. It was filling and very satisfying and I like to eat it for a snack and for breakfast.
Nicole S.
Greek yogurt is normally not my favorite but special k is, combined they make the perfect combo. the tangy sweetness and crunch are great for breakfast
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
ENFIELD, CT
I love special k cereal so i had to give this a try and i am surprised i like it a lot. I am picky with yogurt so this one a give a thumb up