YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

karrington s.
Bradenton, FL
This is the best yogurt I've ever had . I love yogurt !! The taste was amazing !! Any time I buy yogurt I only buy this brand !! My whole family enjoys this yogurt !! I eat it everyday !!
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
Yo no consumo Yogurt pero a mi hija de 3 años le encanta y suelo comprar esta marca por la gran variedad de sabores lo compro en los supermercados a un precio asequible.
Nicole S.
Greek yogurt is normally not my favorite but special k is, combined they make the perfect combo. the tangy sweetness and crunch are great for breakfast
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Westfield, MA
I love special k cereal so i had to give this a try and i am surprised i like it a lot. I am picky with yogurt so this one a give a thumb up
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Love these so good i give them to my kids they are wonderful for on the go or mid day snack you cant beat it! good for you and delicious
William A.
Clearwater , FL
If heaven was in a a cup of yogurt it would be this. Combines 2 of my favorite breakfast foods. Yogurt and cereal! Genius and delicious!!
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Jenessa R.
I loved the crunch and the delicious yogurt! I purchase this all the time for my family  and its at a great price!
Ashley O.
Ringgold, GA
Tastes great with the cereal mixed in! The vanilla cereal gives it.great flavor in with the plain taste of the yogurt
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
Great taste and perfect snack when you're on the go! Healthy alternative to a lot of other snacks I might reach for