Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

By YOCRUNCH
#298 in Yogurt
With other natural flavors.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Enfield, CT

I love special k cereal so i had to give this a try and i am surprised i like it a lot. I am picky with yogurt so this one a give a thumb up
William A.
William A.
Clearwater , FL

If heaven was in a a cup of yogurt it would be this. Combines 2 of my favorite breakfast foods. Yogurt and cereal! Genius and delicious!!
angela p.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA

Love these so good i give them to my kids they are wonderful for on the go or mid day snack you cant beat it! good for you and delicious
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Lineville, Al

Definitely one of my faves! The flavors are always delicious and the added crunch really makes it. I feel energized all morning!!!
Jenessa R.
Jenessa R.

I loved the crunch and the delicious yogurt! I purchase this all the time for my family  and its at a great price!
rosa a.
rosa a.

It improves my stomach and is good way to keep your body slim is very healthy for Digestive Health and it's fun to eat
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Ringgold, GA

Tastes great with the cereal mixed in! The vanilla cereal gives it.great flavor in with the plain taste of the yogurt
Malikka H.
Malikka H.

Great taste but the cereal became soggy super fast. Instead of a delightful crunch it was more a chunky texture.
LEAR27174 marysol g.
LEAR27174 marysol g.

Rich delicious nutritious very good combination of cereal and yogurt for the whole family and an excellent snack
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Candler, NC

Such a great idea! I love grabbing one of these for an easy breakfast! And very good for you too! Love love love