YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Laura A.
Woodside, NY
Working long hours and trying to maintain a healthy diet, this was my go to for breakfast. I was getting me some fiber along with some probiotics and to top it all off it wasn't high in calorie count.
Allie O.
Boston
Delicious! My only complaint is that the cereal gets soggy very quickly... however, the yogurt is very good regardless! I like to add berries and eat it for breakfast!
ziada g.
New Carrollton , MD
Taste great! The toppings mixed with the yogurt is a great combination. I bought it at my local grocery store and it's one of the best yogurts I've had compared to other yogurts out there. It taste very sweet and like vanilla. I'd definitely buy it again!
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville , FL
These taste so good and the mix of the cereal I dally eat one of these every morning for breakfast. I'll defiantly be buying more of these delicious creamy yogurts!
annamarie m.
This yogurt taste so yummy. Its a perfect blend of a healthy cereal and healthy yogurt. It taste just likely vanilla with a crunchy feel which makes it so much more yummy. I bought mine in my local supermarket but you can find them in most big retailers also like target and Walmart.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
#influenstert showed me the variety of products available I was unaware of #YoCrunchbanana with Nila WFers Pieces #Lowfat Yogurt, but my kids love it and it is easy to carry on the road with no mess. My children love the individual packages and they get to pick their own flavor.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Good in theory but I just didn't like how the product mixed. The ratio of cereal to yogurt was a bit off and the cereal was a bit soggy after a very short time. The yogurt was also a bit bitter for my taste. I don't think I'll buy again. Price wasn't worth it either.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This is the perfect "grab and go" snack. I keep these in the fridge at work for when ever I need a quick healthy snack. It's very tasty and I love the addition of the Special K for added flavor and texture. It helps the yogurt from being bland and it's very good.
ash f.
I love eating this, this is great for an on the go kind of food. This is also a better alternative of junk food if you think about it. I have a thing for sweet foods, so eating this makes me feel better about it when I substitute yogurt for like a bag of chips.
Leah D.
I love this combination!!! The Special K with Greek yogurt is fresh & so delicious, & it's packed with nutrients so you can make it a quick breakfast if you don't have a lot of time! I buy mine at my local grocery store!