Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

By YOCRUNCH
#298 in Yogurt
With other natural flavors.
Calisse M.
Calisse M.
Lakeland, Fl

This is delicious! Perfect for my on the go mornings when I don't have time to eat a full breakfast but want to be somewhat healthy. The taste is great, the portion is a good size. Great product.
Laila S.
Laila S.

Perfecto para merendar en la tardes y desayunar en las mañanas, el yogurt tiene un sabor súper suave y lo complementa perfecto con el cereal 👌🏻 es súper saludable y lo volvería a comer obviamente
Cristina E.
Cristina E.
New Caney, TX

I'm very picky about what yogurt brands I chose because it's like makeup you have to see which one works for you. I recommend this because it's not too thick or too watery like most yogurts.
karrington s.
karrington s.
Bradenton, FL

This is the best yogurt I've ever had . I love yogurt !! The taste was amazing !! Any time I buy yogurt I only buy this brand !! My whole family enjoys this yogurt !! I eat it everyday !!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I love the yocrunch yogurt but the Greek yogurt is nasty to me it's like thicker than regular yogurt kind of like a moose with the thickness I just couldn't eat it it's not for me
Sara A.
Sara A.
Austin, TX

Love this on morning when I'm running late and I need something fast before I have to go to school or go to work. Been using this for years I do wish they offered more brands
Abril del Pilar P.
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL

Yo no consumo Yogurt pero a mi hija de 3 años le encanta y suelo comprar esta marca por la gran variedad de sabores lo compro en los supermercados a un precio asequible.
Allie O.
Allie O.

Delicious! My only complaint is that the cereal gets soggy very quickly... however, the yogurt is very good regardless! I like to add berries and eat it for breakfast!
Jescylin W.
Jescylin W.
Rio Vista, CA

I really enjoyed this yogurt. The flavor and texture was amazing. It was filling and very satisfying and I like to eat it for a snack and for breakfast.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

Greek yogurt is normally not my favorite but special k is, combined they make the perfect combo. the tangy sweetness and crunch are great for breakfast

Join Now