Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

By YOCRUNCH
#313 in Yogurt
With other natural flavors.
Emma H.
Emma H.

This is the yogurt I eat for breakfast almost every morning. The mixture of yogurt and cereal is not only filling but it's good for you as well. I really enjoy yogurt on it's own but the cereal helps to keep me fuller longer. It's very affordable and you can find it in almost any grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product.
Angela R.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA

I really like this yogurt because it's better than just eating plain old yogurt. Personally, I don't get full off of yogurt, but because this one has cereal, I actually feel fuller and less inclined to snack more. There's also a nice texture to having a crunchy part with the creaminess of the yogurt itself.
annamarie m.
annamarie m.

This yogurt taste so yummy. Its a perfect blend of a healthy cereal and healthy yogurt. It taste just likely vanilla with a crunchy feel which makes it so much more yummy. I bought mine in my local supermarket but you can find them in most big retailers also like target and Walmart.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN

Good in theory but I just didn't like how the product mixed. The ratio of cereal to yogurt was a bit off and the cereal was a bit soggy after a very short time. The yogurt was also a bit bitter for my taste. I don't think I'll buy again. Price wasn't worth it either.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH

This is the perfect "grab and go" snack. I keep these in the fridge at work for when ever I need a quick healthy snack. It's very tasty and I love the addition of the Special K for added flavor and texture. It helps the yogurt from being bland and it's very good.
ash f.
ash f.

I love eating this, this is great for an on the go kind of food. This is also a better alternative of junk food if you think about it. I have a thing for sweet foods, so eating this makes me feel better about it when I substitute yogurt for like a bag of chips.
Regina C.
Regina C.
Barnwell, SC

It is the perfect treat!!!! the combination of the sweet smooth yogurt and the crunchy special K cereal is just remarkable!!!! I believe it wayyyyy better than some of the other yogurts that I have ever tasted. I would definitely recommend it to some others.
Leah D.
Leah D.

I love this combination!!! The Special K with Greek yogurt is fresh & so delicious, & it's packed with nutrients so you can make it a quick breakfast if you don't have a lot of time! I buy mine at my local grocery store!
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.

This yogurt has the best of both worlds! Greek yogurt and cereal is delicious. It's a little expensive for only one cup but it's worth to try it. Healthy cereal and health Greek yogurt. It's definitely worth the try:)
Diamond M.
Diamond M.

I love this yogurt so much. I don't eat any special k products but this has an amazing taste. The only thing that I do not like is that it leaves a dry after taste. Other than that, I recommend this product.