YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

annamarie m.
This yogurt taste so yummy. Its a perfect blend of a healthy cereal and healthy yogurt. It taste just likely vanilla with a crunchy feel which makes it so much more yummy. I bought mine in my local supermarket but you can find them in most big retailers also like target and Walmart.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Good in theory but I just didn't like how the product mixed. The ratio of cereal to yogurt was a bit off and the cereal was a bit soggy after a very short time. The yogurt was also a bit bitter for my taste. I don't think I'll buy again. Price wasn't worth it either.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This is the perfect "grab and go" snack. I keep these in the fridge at work for when ever I need a quick healthy snack. It's very tasty and I love the addition of the Special K for added flavor and texture. It helps the yogurt from being bland and it's very good.
ash f.
I love eating this, this is great for an on the go kind of food. This is also a better alternative of junk food if you think about it. I have a thing for sweet foods, so eating this makes me feel better about it when I substitute yogurt for like a bag of chips.
Regina C.
Barnwell, SC
It is the perfect treat!!!! the combination of the sweet smooth yogurt and the crunchy special K cereal is just remarkable!!!! I believe it wayyyyy better than some of the other yogurts that I have ever tasted. I would definitely recommend it to some others.
Leah D.
I love this combination!!! The Special K with Greek yogurt is fresh & so delicious, & it's packed with nutrients so you can make it a quick breakfast if you don't have a lot of time! I buy mine at my local grocery store!
Diamond M.
I love this yogurt so much. I don't eat any special k products but this has an amazing taste. The only thing that I do not like is that it leaves a dry after taste. Other than that, I recommend this product.
Calisse M.
Lakeland, FL
This is delicious! Perfect for my on the go mornings when I don't have time to eat a full breakfast but want to be somewhat healthy. The taste is great, the portion is a good size. Great product.
Laila S.
Perfecto para merendar en la tardes y desayunar en las mañanas, el yogurt tiene un sabor súper suave y lo complementa perfecto con el cereal 👌🏻 es súper saludable y lo volvería a comer obviamente
Cristina E.
New Caney, TX
I'm very picky about what yogurt brands I chose because it's like makeup you have to see which one works for you. I recommend this because it's not too thick or too watery like most yogurts.