YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Katelyn R.
Shawnee
Yum! I loved this! I really like these yogurts that come with oats or cereals, my husband does as well! I really enjoyed this one, will be picking some more up today when we go get groceries! The yogurt was very good with the cereal and I would recommend giving this one a shot!
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS PRODUCE, VERY SURPRISED ON HOW GOOD IT WAS. IT WAS VERY SWEET AND DID NOT GET TO SOGGY. THE FLAVOR WAS REALLY NICE. I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN FROM THE ALBERTSON'S. I WOULD LOVE TO TRY DIFFERENT FLAVORS AND WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.
Giuseppe L.
Love having these in my fridge as snacks when I get a little hungry and it's not dinner time yet. They are great in holding me over. I like the Special K ones the best. Adds a little crunch into my yougurt! Definitely worth a try if you're looking for something that's a healthier snack.
Jessie G.
Wilmington, OH
This is great! It's a nice, quick cup to grab on the go for breakfast. I always combine some berries with it to make it an absolutely perfect combination. Plus the crunch adds some good texture and makes it so you don't have to pack an extra addition for the meal!
Cristina E.
New Caney, TX
I'm very picky about what yogurt brands I chose because it's like makeup you have to see which one works for you. I recommend this because it's not too thick or too watery like most yogurts.
Emma H.
This is the yogurt I eat for breakfast almost every morning. The mixture of yogurt and cereal is not only filling but it's good for you as well. I really enjoy yogurt on it's own but the cereal helps to keep me fuller longer. It's very affordable and you can find it in almost any grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly V.
Westminster, CO
Best stuff ever tastes just like the special k cereal. my daughter is also a big fan of it she loves her yogurt. It's super healthy and doesn't have so much sugar like some other yogurts. I'd prefer this one over any other yogurt
Laura A.
Woodside, NY
Working long hours and trying to maintain a healthy diet, this was my go to for breakfast. I was getting me some fiber along with some probiotics and to top it all off it wasn't high in calorie count.
Allie O.
Boston
Delicious! My only complaint is that the cereal gets soggy very quickly... however, the yogurt is very good regardless! I like to add berries and eat it for breakfast!
ziada g.
New Carrollton , MD
Taste great! The toppings mixed with the yogurt is a great combination. I bought it at my local grocery store and it's one of the best yogurts I've had compared to other yogurts out there. It taste very sweet and like vanilla. I'd definitely buy it again!