YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's Krave® Double Chocolate Lowfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Sara P.
Pottstown, PA
As a yogurt lover and a cereal lover this product really hade going.. between the. creamy vanilla yogurt and the chocolate krave cereal, it was a dreamy combination. This definitely lives up to all the other yocrunch products, and it will be replacing my old favorite, the Oreo variation.
Kalynn C.
Desloge
Omg this is grate I love this. It taste amazing it taste exactly like the cereal krave which makes since but omg I love it so much I'm definitely a repeating consumer I would buy this product daily it's so good!
Sumeet B.
Honestly I wish I would’ve had a these to go cups as a kid. I always add in some fresh fruit and granola and take it with me on the go as a snack in my classes. Perfect for college
Danielle V.
Copley
I just love these. Typically when I buy them from Sam’s club or all these I have to hide them for my children so they don’t eat them all. I love the little bit of crunch that you can add to the top. I think they’re reasonably priced and I definitely will continue to buy them.
Shelly E.
Traskwood, AR
The flavor was great, but the cereal got soggy after a couple minutes of being mixed together. Both the yogurt and cereal tasted great separate, but I didn't like it mixed. My kids love it for breakfast, and I think it's a healthy alternative to donuts or pastries.
Loreen R.
San Bruno, CA
Krave cereal is the perfect blend of chocolatey goodness that isn't too sweet, and it pairs well with the slight bitterness of the yogurt. Together, this cereal and yogurt is a breakfast match made in heaven—the perfect start to your morning!
Nikki W.
Parma, OH
I did not really like the Krave cereal part. I don't mind cereal or snacks in my yogurt I just don't think this tasted good. Maybe it was too much chocolate at once but I don't think it'd be good in milk either.
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
When grocery shopping at the dairy section my son runs for these specific yogurts. I love that they have so many options to choose from and its never the same thing. Deff love that YO-crunch is so satisfying for my taste buds YUM
Mackenzi S.
Elkton
Yummmm I could eat these everyday all day. So good for when you're craving a little sweetness but isn't gonna completely ruin a diet.. it's a little expensive but it's kinda worth it to keep in the fridge at work or something!
Melissa B.
Unionville , IN
Cereal and yogurt is one weird combination. I have tried it a few times nd its. Alright. Fairly cheap amd is what keeps me coming back. You can get it where you usually get yogurt. I always ear it with a banana.