BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® Cereal & Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

New!

1% milkfat.

Lowfat yogurt with other natural flavors.

With Kellogg's Frosted Flakes®. see more...

alvina p.
Marietta
I personally do not eat this yoghurt much but its great for if you have kids in the house. It tastes like the cereal frosted flakes dipped in vanilla yogurt. I buy it occasionally for my niece, so i am a repeat customer. I dont mind eating this product its just not my favorite yogurt.
Alexis F.
the yo crunch yogurt cereal is not the best unless u were looking for some soggy cereal. they are healthy if you looked away from the sugar on the frosted flakes. this product can be bought at almost any grocery store for a very low price that i believe are under a dollar.
Kristi J.
Toledo
Great snack for lunch or if you're in a hurry! The yogurt tastes great and the cereal pieces give it a satisfying crunch. These aren't expensive and are a healthier alternative than candy if you want something sweet.I would def buy this product again!
Angile B.
Indianapolis
AMAZING!! I love Frosted Flakes, and I love yogurt, so it only made sense to buy this stuff, and WOW I do not regret it at all. It tasted beautiful, like sugary vanilla heaven. I tell everyone I know to buy this stuff, it's for kids and adults!
Morgan C.
Syracuse
I've never been a huge fan of yogurt products for as long as I can remember, but once I saw these in stores, I figured I'd give them a shot, because frosted flanks are one of my favorite brands of cereal! I would definitely buy again!
Natalia Y.
Mmmmmm yochrunch is my fave yogurt especially this Frosted Flakes one! I bought it from Walmart I think they are healthy and have such great flavors including this one! Yes I would definitely recommend!
Annex L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
I love YoCrunch yogurt and so does my family ! It is our go to yogurt and we cannot be without it at home. I love how they always have namebrand cereals and candies to go along with their lowest yogurt
Nikki R.
One of the best yogurts there are! All of the contents mixed together make a great snack. I would recommend to others and price is decent and I bought at Walmart. I would definitely purchase again!
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
Love this cereal and this on the go container it tastes amazing and is quick light fast and effortless pretty much. Amazing for on the go. And in need of something quick and fast
Melissa A.
Loved It. There's Just Something About That Crunch That Goes So Well w The Yogurt. It's Like Salad w Croutons or Soup w Tortilla Chips Mm Mm Good, Better Than Campbells 😁😁