BY YOCRUNCH #97 in Yogurt

YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® Cereal & Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

New!

1% milkfat.

Lowfat yogurt with other natural flavors.

With Kellogg's Frosted Flakes®. see more...

alvina p.
Marietta
I personally do not eat this yoghurt much but its great for if you have kids in the house. It tastes like the cereal frosted flakes dipped in vanilla yogurt. I buy it occasionally for my niece, so i am a repeat customer. I dont mind eating this product its just not my favorite yogurt.
Kristi J.
Toledo
Great snack for lunch or if you're in a hurry! The yogurt tastes great and the cereal pieces give it a satisfying crunch. These aren't expensive and are a healthier alternative than candy if you want something sweet.I would def buy this product again!
Renea M.
Barnesville , GA
My husband loves this yogurt frosted flakes is his favorite cereal so when I bought this yogurt for him he was very excited to try it and he did love it I'm sure I will buy it many many times in the future.
Alexis F.
the yo crunch yogurt cereal is not the best unless u were looking for some soggy cereal. they are healthy if you looked away from the sugar on the frosted flakes. this product can be bought at almost any grocery store for a very low price that i believe are under a dollar.
Alex M.
I did not enjoy this product. The taste was a little bit awkward, and the textures were just not working for me. I have tried a few of the YoCrunch products and haven't liked any of them. I would not recommend this product or any of them for that matter.
Angile B.
Indianapolis
AMAZING!! I love Frosted Flakes, and I love yogurt, so it only made sense to buy this stuff, and WOW I do not regret it at all. It tasted beautiful, like sugary vanilla heaven. I tell everyone I know to buy this stuff, it's for kids and adults!
Morgan C.
Syracuse
I've never been a huge fan of yogurt products for as long as I can remember, but once I saw these in stores, I figured I'd give them a shot, because frosted flanks are one of my favorite brands of cereal! I would definitely buy again!
GINA H.
Jacksonville, FL
Awesome with the crunch, completely different from peanuts. Than bam the sweet taste hits you from the Frosted Flakes!! Be sure not to leave them in to long then they are to soft. What i did was sprinkle a little on top of each bite.
Kendra C.
Northport, AL
I love these! They are great for work and for school. I like the combo of having the yogurt mixed with cereal. The cereal do not get crunchy and they add texture to the snack. Most definitely a great grab an go snack.
Destiny W.
Chicago
I love yocrunch because it's a fun way to eat your yogurt. Without that plain boring vanilla. It's very affordable. It taste like a blast of different flavor. It's very healthy when there's more than one thing to eat it with. I would recommend the oreos