BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Kellogg's® Froot Loops® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

New!

Cereal & lowfat yogurt.

1% milkfat.

With other natural flavors.

1% milkfat with Kellogg's® Froot Loops®. see more...

• I'm a big yogurt fan and I have always wanted to try but ...3 Answers
Tiara G.
I love yocrunch! I used to get the Oreo cookie and M&Ms yogurt but after seeing this I had to try it. It is a very good and a  very fun way to eat breakfast in the morninf. It tastes great and it comes with more than enough fruit loops to satisfy your cereal craving. It's "milk" you'll actually finish!
Heather P.
Geneva, OH
My family loves the YoCrunch cereal bowls. Vanilla low fat yogurt with Kellogg's fruit loops is one of my songs favorites! Its a very good value compared to other products like it. We love all the different flavor varieties and will buy them again!
mika K.
Hickory, KY
These are so delicious ! Add my favorite kind of cereal fruit loops to anything and I'm sure it would be delicious . at first I thought the texture may throw me off the yogurt with the cereal. But it's just like replacing granola with fruit loops !!
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Great taste for those who love fruit loops! Bought it at Walmart and price was fair. It is a great quick breakfast food and I have purchased it multiple times because I enjoyed it very much. I would recommend to all fruit loops lovers.
Julia S.
Connellsville , PA
My daughter loves all kinds of yogurt except Greek she said it smells funny! This was the first time I bought the fruit loop flavor and she loved it!! Will definatley purchase again for her for snacks or lunch at school!
Trystan H.
Joliet
These are so delicious!  I love them I couldn't eat just one. They're very affordable and my daughter loves them!! I love fruit loops so fruit loops and yogurt is amazing. I have my fridge stocked full of them. I would def reccoment them to others
Stephanie K.
Lafitte, LA
This is one of my favorite breakfast foods! It's so full of flavor unlike most store brands! It taste so sweet and delicious! I always get these for myself and my babies! Definitely buying more on my next trip!
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
My daughters love love this yogurt. It's a fun way to get them to eat yogurt. They refuse to eat plain yogurt and always want to get the super sugary ones. The price could be a bit lower or do a group bundle.
Alena F.
Euclid
I love this because when you on the go or in a rush in the morning and you always have to skip breakfast, no more because now you can grab one of these with a spoon! It's quick and effortless without the mess of milk and it tastes amazing!
Sarah T.
Who wouldn't love a sweet cereal and a creamy yogurt? It's affordable if you can get a nice sale, or price match. I do not buy often but it is a good buy. It has a nice flavor and it reminds you of a nice "healthy" ice cream.
Autumn A.
Staffordsvlle, KY
I'm a big yogurt fan and I have always wanted to try but I'm scared it will taste bad with fruit loops , do it ?