BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Kellogg's® Froot Loops® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

New!

Cereal & lowfat yogurt.

1% milkfat.

With other natural flavors.

1% milkfat with Kellogg's® Froot Loops®. see more...

• I'm a big yogurt fan and I have always wanted to try but I'm scar...3 Answers
Stephanie K.
Lafitte, LA
This is one of my favorite breakfast foods! It's so full of flavor unlike most store brands! It taste so sweet and delicious! I always get these for myself and my babies! Definitely buying more on my next trip!
Kari M.
Maple Grove
The taste was great, the texture was awesomeeeee as well. The packaging was well designed and sealed for my safety. Everyone should try this because I believe everyone would like it.
Nicole P.
Levittown, PA
My daughter got picky in the morning and got bored with regular cereal, so we found this and it was a clear winner! Quick and easy, and less dishes for me. Win-win.
Tiara G.
I love yocrunch! I used to get the Oreo cookie and M&Ms yogurt but after seeing this I had to try it. It is a very good and a  very fun way to eat breakfast in the morninf. It tastes great and it comes with more than enough fruit loops to satisfy your cereal craving. It's "milk" you'll actually finish!
mika K.
Hickory, KY
These are so delicious ! Add my favorite kind of cereal fruit loops to anything and I'm sure it would be delicious . at first I thought the texture may throw me off the yogurt with the cereal. But it's just like replacing granola with fruit loops !!
Heather P.
Geneva, OH
My family loves the YoCrunch cereal bowls. Vanilla low fat yogurt with Kellogg's fruit loops is one of my songs favorites! Its a very good value compared to other products like it. We love all the different flavor varieties and will buy them again!
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Great taste for those who love fruit loops! Bought it at Walmart and price was fair. It is a great quick breakfast food and I have purchased it multiple times because I enjoyed it very much. I would recommend to all fruit loops lovers.
Julia S.
Connellsville
My daughter loves all kinds of yogurt except Greek she said it smells funny! This was the first time I bought the fruit loop flavor and she loved it!! Will definatley purchase again for her for snacks or lunch at school!
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
These are delicious! They have a bunch of flavors, but these are the best! My daughter loves fruit loops and yogurt. So when they came out with this, I knew she would love it. And she did! Its a perfect day time snack.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
El dúo perfecto ,exquisito ,delicioso ,dulce ,cremoso ,saludable ,con buenos nutrientes y muchas vitaminas ,lo recomiendo mucho y a mi me gusta mucho ,muy buen snack ,a los niños les encanta ,a mi bebe l va muy bien
Autumn A.
Kentucky
I'm a big yogurt fan and I have always wanted to try but I'm scared it will taste bad with fruit loops , do it ?