YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Strawberry with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Deidra B.
I eat yogurt all the time... I like this brand and use it often... I would suggest it to anyone that lives strawberries
Megan M.
Anaheim, CA
Favorite and perfect on the go morning snack! Love how the yogurt is amazing and to top it off the cereal is amazing.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
These are so delicious. I love the creaminess of the yogurt, with the crunch of the cereal. It's the perfect snack!
Hemwati H.
Queens, NY
This is by far the best grab an go breakfast it's so filling and would fill me up for 2 hours I love this product
Fabiola C.
I wish I could say it was all me but the only yogurt fanatic I know is my daughter. She can eat yogurt everyday
Brooke W.
Bentonville, AR
Wonderful food. I️ loved this so much. Taste great and I️ would buy again. Wish there were more options too.
Es una comida muy rica, nutritiva para niños y grandes, biene en un empaque muy fácil de usar y muy seguro
Tonya C.
Pulaski, VA
I do not like any type of Greek yogurt except to cook with! It tastes spoiled to me but to each their own!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Love these with the crunchy toppings. They have twix snickers oeeos and many others now. They are so good.
Abby B.
Biloxi, MS
It is super delicious my family loves it. I bought it for my kids but I like so now I buy for all of us