YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Strawberry with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Fiorella S.
I love this cereal - could eat the whole box in one sitting. The flakes are sweet but light and the yogurt clusters is the best part!
Sasha J.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is so delicious. It is perfect for when you are heading out the door in the morning and can not stop for breakfast.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I love special k and I love greek yogurt ! There isnt much more to say to that. Just that it taste great and makes a great snack.
Kalynn C.
Desloge
Yes you guys this is delicious so so good I will be buying this product daily it's so good taste just like the cereal love it!
Maria O.
Georgetown, SC
I love this !! Its nice to have a crunch and special k is my favorite... But combined with Greek yogurt oh my goodness!!!!
leah r.
This yogurt is soooo good, the combo is really great, there are some other great flavors but I personally really like this one
Courtney C.
Clearfield, PA
Special k products are yummy I love the strawberry flavored products and yogurt is good for u I love the taste to this one
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
I LOVE These YoCrunch yogurts with the Strawberry Special K, they are absolutely tasty and the best part, they are nonfat
Victoria M.
College Sta, TX
This yougurt taste soooooooooo good! Especially if your a fan of strawberries. I buy these everytime I got to the store!
Stephany H.
Doral, FL
I like this yogurt, it is kind of watery but has good flavor nonetheless. The cereal makes up for what the yogurt lacks.