YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Strawberry with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

eva h.
West Orange, NJ
The YoCrunch Cereal Bowl combines favorite Kellogg's cereals like Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops and Special K in a new dome-shaped top with YoCrunch's delicious yogurt. Consumers can combine the yogurt and cereal and shake to achieve a perfectly blended flavor combination.

"Nearly two-thirds of yogurt consumers are already adding toppings to their yogurt, with cereal and grains second in popularity only to fruit," said Elliot Shifrin, Senior Brand Manager, YoCrunch. "We are excited to partner with Kellogg's to bring its strong brands and great tasting cereals into the YoCrunch family, and expect that our consumers will be delighted with the 'shake and eat' container that delivers delicious flavor, convenience and the nutritious dose of fun they have come to expect from YoCrunch."
Bethany O.
Gulfport, MS
I like to eat something light but filling in the morning time and this is perfect for me. It has a great flavor and does not leave a bitter feeling in your mouth like most Greek yogurts. I believe it is very affordable. It is also very healthy.
audra b.
Millstone, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!!! :)
Seriously, I love special k and was so excited when I seen this product. I keep them in my fridge at work, health, delicious and makes me feel great every time i eat one. Only thing is that it is so hard to find them at my local grocery store :(
Grace L.
Maywood, NJ
This is by far my favorite yogurt! I love YoCrunch Cereal Bowl Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes and this special K yogurt because it keeps me going on my opening shifts at 4:30am! I would add more granola and cereal to the serving cup just to get it through all of the yogurt!
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
I absolutely love this yogurt cup! It is like breakfast on the go when I am in a rush and don't have time to make a meal and the best part of it is the taste! Whenever I eat it I feel like I am eating desert it is just that good and it actually fills me up until lunch time. Great alternative to fast food.
Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
I love eating these for breakfast, especially when I am on the go. Great flavor and love the crunch! But then usually once or twice a week and I catch myself eating these as a snack instead of candy so it’s a much healthier alternative! Very yummy yogurt
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This is a great breakfast or snack option that's easy to take on the go or eat at your desk at work or for lunch. Tastes great and filling and sometimes I luck out and its on sale and pick up a few which is not bad.
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand. This is in fact one of my favorite brand ever. I usually buy only this brand for yogurts it never disappoints me. I highly recommend this it isn't that affordable and it is delicious.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
While i don't normally buy yogurt with candy, my kids desperately wanted to try this. I found that the vanilla yogurt itself had a chemically like aftertaste. I am not impressed
Anika H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great breakfast item for working people on the go .. I have one cup of coffee and then eat this.. I and quite full when I pair this with some fruit .. The taste is not to sweet yet filling ..