BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Diana H.
Oh this yogurt taste so good!!! My daughter loves it, she eats one everyday as a snack and sometimes before bed. I love special k cereal so to have it in a yogurt is even better!
Angelica B.
wellford
I never thought about putting cereal with yogurt but I was greatly surprised. It was so good. I like my yogurt with a little crunch and this was healthier than the cookie ones I always get. I will get again!
Katia C.
Rohnert park, CA
I love love yogurt! This brand is one of my top favorite! It's my perfect snack for when I crave something sweet but want to stay eating healthy very low on calories too! I definetly recommend it to others!
Jennifer C.
I love love love ! This is my factory brand it's very healthy ,it has a good source of vitamin the best part is that it's very light and fills you up in a satisfying way it even comes with cereal or even treats sometimes very good offer
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Great taste of yogurt with the great taste of special k cereal! What could be better?!?! YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Strawberry with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup
Jessica S.
Cobleskill, NY
So freaking delicious! It's a must have in the house for me especially cause I'm prego and it's one of the foods that has the least smell and still has a flavor haha!
Lauren P.
Talihina, OK
I love special k cereal with Greek yogurt. This is a very great combination and perfect for a healthy breakfast! This is a very good quick meal and the packaging is very convenient. I will buy this again
Aric B.
Danielson
I love this yogurt!!!!! Especially with the cereal to add in! Me and my girlfriend love yogurt but usually have to buy gronola or something to add. But with this one you already uave that satisfying crunch :)
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
These YoCrunch yogurts with the Strawberry Special K are absolutely tasty! They make for a great addition to your lunch or an in between meal snack. They're not too sweet and for a snack the Carb total isn't bad either. I highly recommend picking a few of these up for yourself to try.
Emily P.
Olyphant , PA
I remember my mom use to always but my these yogurts with the Oreos and all types of candies on top, now that I'm older I but these one because they're healthier but still very delicious. You can get larger packs or buy them as singles for so cheap at basically any grocery store!