YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Brianna N.YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by member-11e89c788

BY YOCRUNCH

Blended strawberry lowfat yogurt with other natural flavors & lowfat granola. see more...

Marvin M.
One of my favorite brands for yogurt. A great idea in the morning. Filling, without feeling badly. Love the great taste.
Jennifer R.
Paducah
I love this kind of yogurt. It is the best yogurt that I have ever tried. Kids usually love key this kind of yogurt also.
carmen b.
Covina, CA
My family and I love these because they are great if we are running late and cant get any breakfast.Very healthy also.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
My mom buys us a box for when we go to school we wont go empty stomach
And yes there so good
Very light for my stomach
Jisleny L.
This is a must take when I run to the supermarket. I am obsessed with this yogurt. So cheap and it taste delicious!!!!
🦋 Nachelle A.
Bronx, NY
My ultimatime flavor is the oreos but thisone comes in second. I think it is such an easy snack and tastes delicious.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
These are the best. So yummy. The kids love them of course. And they have yummy extras that the kids always go for.
Amanda C.
Love yocrunch! Not just another boring yogurt. Has good texture and crunchiness. I love the granola with my yogurt
Rebekah C.
Deltona, FL
Perfect breakfast for on the go in the morning. My sister loves then and so does my mom. We love switching them up.
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
Really love this yogurt. Great taste and the granola makes it even better. They need to come out with more variety