YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Brianna N.YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by member-11e89c788

BY YOCRUNCH

Blended strawberry lowfat yogurt with other natural flavors & lowfat granola. see more...

laura g.
i love this yogurt specially since it provides the granola meaning that you dont have to go ahead and buy the granola seperatedly
Rebecca M.
Glade Spring, VA
I love granola with my yogurt. I love the way this yogurt is blended with pieces of stawberry throughout. Great for breakfast!
Sarah R.
Delicious! Great for a packed lunch or quick snack. I love how convenient they are. They also have ones with cookies or candy.
Erica R.
Clarion, PA
Loved these as a kid and I still love them as an adult. I don't know why it won't let me review the product I selected though.
Nani P.
Tacoma, WA
Mmmmmh. Yes. My favorite yogurt. I love Yoplait brand but this tastes similar. I love the flavor & the texture of the yogurt.
Jodi H.
Conyers, GA
Great snack! Yogurt tastes great and the granola is so good! I like to keep the around for breakfast or snack time on the go!
Abigail G.
My mom used to buy these for my brothers and I. They taste really good. They feel like a delicious desert. Would recommend.
Andrea A.
Beaumont, CA
This is one of my favorite go to yogurts! it has the perfect amount of yogurt and granola! it is a perfect afternoon snack!
Sara T.
Torrington, WY
These are super yummy and I love granola on my yogurt. They taste really nice and have a creamy texture that is to die for.
Jennifer R.
Paducah
I love this kind of yogurt. It is the best yogurt that I have ever tried. Kids usually love key this kind of yogurt also.