YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Brianna N.YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by member-11e89c788

BY YOCRUNCH

Blended strawberry lowfat yogurt with other natural flavors & lowfat granola. see more...

Samantha G.
Love the ones with granola!
But it's hard for me to find them at my local stores 😕
So when I do see them I grab as many as I can
Sarah R.
Delicious! Great for a packed lunch or quick snack. I love how convenient they are. They also have ones with cookies or candy.
Rebecca M.
Glade Spring, VA
I love granola with my yogurt. I love the way this yogurt is blended with pieces of stawberry throughout. Great for breakfast!
Erica R.
Clarion, PA
Loved these as a kid and I still love them as an adult. I don't know why it won't let me review the product I selected though.
Jodi H.
Conyers, GA
Great snack! Yogurt tastes great and the granola is so good! I like to keep the around for breakfast or snack time on the go!
Nani P.
Tacoma, WA
Mmmmmh. Yes. My favorite yogurt. I love Yoplait brand but this tastes similar. I love the flavor & the texture of the yogurt.
Sara T.
Torrington, WY
These are super yummy and I love granola on my yogurt. They taste really nice and have a creamy texture that is to die for.
Andrea A.
Beaumont , CA
This is one of my favorite go to yogurts! it has the perfect amount of yogurt and granola! it is a perfect afternoon snack!
Abigail G.
My mom used to buy these for my brothers and I. They taste really good. They feel like a delicious desert. Would recommend.
Jennifer R.
Paducah
I love this kind of yogurt. It is the best yogurt that I have ever tried. Kids usually love key this kind of yogurt also.