YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Brianna N.YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by member-11e89c788

BY YOCRUNCH

Blended strawberry lowfat yogurt with other natural flavors & lowfat granola. see more...

Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Yocrunch blended low fat yogurt with wholesome granola packs are great to take to work , snack and lunch and so much more. My whole family loves them.
Billie L.
Jamaica, NY
I hated buying yogurt . But the strawberry banana was great. My first time giving it a try. I'd def buy it again but they don't sell it in bulk at bjs.
kate h.
I love these yogurts and so do my small children. They always have a great consistency and taste amazing. Wish they had more favors to choose from
kassi G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is the perfect two in one yogurt. It has a great taste at a great price. This yogurt is super convenient. It’s been my go to brad for years.
Keri E.
laurelville, OH
I'm not much of a plain yogurt Water. This is my go to when I just need something to hold me over. I have researched and some stores are cheaper
Kristin W.
These are good. I like them. I love granola with my yogurt so this makes it ones easy step on the go. No need to prepack some granola anywhere.
Tiffany P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Out Of All The Yogurt Brands YoCrunch Just Has To Be My Favorite ! It's So Fun &' Delicious &' When They Have Sales It's Like A Free For All !
Most of our large family LOVe having a little crunch with their yogurt! Breaks up the daily here make sure you eat this with their breakfast!
Brittany B.
Tamaqua, PA
The granola flavor is so addicting. I love that it is crunchy and not too sweet. I only buy this flavor in comparison to the cookie flavors.
marisol v.
Salinas, CA
Estos los empecé a comprar por mis hijos y empecé a comerlos yo también. Buenísimos. Empaque llamativo pero un poco dulces para mi opinión.