YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Brianna N.YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by member-11e89c788

BY YOCRUNCH

Blended strawberry lowfat yogurt with other natural flavors & lowfat granola. see more...

Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
I love Yo Crunch for my daily yogurt I eat it everyday for breakfast sometimes I take it with me to work for lunch but I always have some in my refrigerator at home to use for SNAP purposes or when I need a quick pick-me-up I think the strawberry is my favorite part
Destiny S.
One of the best yogurt flavors and brands that I have purchased and tried thus far, not expensive at all and worth every dollar. Tastes just like it sounds like it would. If you are a banana and strawberry yogurt flavor type of person then you have to try!
Samantha K.
Petersburg, VA
So, I'm not a big yogurt fan when Itold comes to having chunky fruit in it... I came across yocrunch and decided to try it with the granola and it was fantastic! Will be purchasing more in the future
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I like to purchase this 8 pack because it has 2 flavors. I like low fat yogurt and I love adding granola to it as well, this ultimately makes a great to go snack since it comes in the same container.
Christina L.
I love adding granola to my yogurt and these pretty much meet all my needs by having it in one convenient package and it's easy to purchase at a local grocery store!
Liset G.
I love this low fat yogurt! The packaging is great i love the single serving cups since it helps me with eating the right portion. I eat it for breakfast everyday its my favorite!
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
This yogurt is delicious, and I like how it has granola packaged on top. I'm not a big fan of Greek yogurt because it's too thick. This yogurt is smooth and refreshing.
Amanda C.
West Hills , CA
Taste really good. Perfect amount of granola to mix in. And so convenient to eat. I do enjoy the taste of other brands a little more but this one is still pretty good!
This yogurt is very good, sweet and filling. I love the toppings you can put on it, and is a good and healthy snack. I buy it every time I go to target and would highly suggest it for any small snack throughout the day.
Katie N.
Great tasting pack of yogurt! It's packed with nutrients and tastes delicious. It's affordable and can be found in the fairy section. Highly recommend it.