YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Brianna N.YoCrunch® Blended Lowfat Yogurt with Wholesome Granola Strawberry/Raspberry Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by member-11e89c788

BY YOCRUNCH

Blended strawberry lowfat yogurt with other natural flavors & lowfat granola. see more...

Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Love this yogurt. Love parfaits and love the strawberry. It taste so good and healthy. Very good for you I’d say. What could be better than yogurt & fruit. It’s affordable for sure! And I would definitely recommend to others!
Emily S.
This is so yummy! The yogurt is flavorful. I love the real fruit pieces and the crunch! You don't get that combination from just any yogurt. I'd definitely buy it again.
Brianna N.
Cygnet
I love this product. I would recommend this to everyone who loves strawberries and yogurt. Pros of this is that it is healthy and tastes amazing. I can not think of anything that is bad about it. I plan on buying more next time I go to the store.
Alicia C.
I have always loved strawberries so I thought this would be great to try. The crunch of the granola in the yogurt with the strawberry and raspberry flavor was delicious! Would highly recommend.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
Love to put granola in my yogurt it makes it so good, its good for you but tastes like your getting dessert! This is great when I'm wanting to eat healthier or just craving something sweet!
Kristin F.
Reno, NV
My kids love this, they beg me for it every time we go shopping, I must admit I'm pretty fond of it to and considering I dislike most yogurt that's saying something it's smooth creamy taste, always leaves me wanting seconds. The raspberry is my favorite with the granola yummmm!
Yvette H.
Vista
The best yogurt ever! It tastes yummy & it’s not expensive it’s good price to buy this yogurt. It’s amazing because it has the strawberry & you can put the stuffings inside. You can can get them at food 4 less or Walmart. Recommend this to everyone.
Emely D.
I love yo crunch yogurt because it has topping that you can add on top of the yogurt. It is very inexpensive and healthy for all. It is not my first time trying it because i've tried it before and just love it
Takarra H.
So good. Try to catch them on sale at your local supermarkets. Sometimes it can be a bit pricey. I love the strawberry flavor and the granola is yummy!!! A great snack!! I would definitely be buying this product again and I would recommend this to everyone!!!
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
I love Yo Crunch for my daily yogurt I eat it everyday for breakfast sometimes I take it with me to work for lunch but I always have some in my refrigerator at home to use for SNAP purposes or when I need a quick pick-me-up I think the strawberry is my favorite part