YoCrunch® Banana with Nilla Wafers Pieces Lowfat Yogurt 6 oz. Cup uploaded by Erica O.

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Amanda S.
Holliday
I absolutely love this flavor of YoCrunch more than any other. The added bonus is that my kids love it as well and since it tastes so good it's easy to sneak it in as a healthy option without them even realizing it!
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
I bought these to try and help me start a diet and although they’re not really all that healthy they’re super yummy. I like these in tons of flavors including the Oreo and m&m’s! Me and my mom are obsessed with them for taking in our lunches will continue to buy them.
Stacy D.
McDonough
It's like having your favorite banana pudding in a low fat yogurt. So on the holidays when everyone is getting down with the fatting pudding you can choose the low fat yogurt version. I love it
Arnae F.
Pearland, TX
Disgusting. Tasted like low-fat, low-taste, low-flavor yogurt with stale cookies. Do not waste your money! It is not good. It la not even healthy. They should rethink this yogurt.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This was an interesting product. I figured yum vanilla wafers and yogurt, but something was off and the yogurt seemed tart and the wafers didn't seem sweet enough. I was bummed.
Elvin C.
apison
Y’all when I tell you this is heaven on earth I mean it ! This yogurt is so freaking good !!! The yogurt is fire asf alone but when you add them cookies to it it’s over with!
lexie r.
creamy flavor and texture with a little bit of crunch. it tastes like a vanilla cupcake. i continue to get this product. it just has a very smooth consistentcy compared to other yogurts.
Yvette R.
Woodward, OK
I love love this. Kinda reminds me of banana pudding. It’s so good. It is affordable. I like the balance of the tastes with the kinda sour yogurt and the sweetness of the wafer.
Sara L.
Bedford
Let me tell you about this yogurt because it's fantastic! I've tried almost every flavor that has been made and this one is my favorite!!! It taste just like banana pudding but with less calories! I highly recommend this product because did I mention it's fantastic!!!
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
This banana yogurt with nilla pieces is the most amazing desert tasting yogurt I have ever had. Better for you than a piece of banana cream pie and just as satisfying. I also like to put it in the freezer for an hour, not to freeze but to make it chilled like a frozen yogurt. So yummy.