Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtYoCrunch
YoCrunch Banana with Nilla Wafers Pieces Lowfat Yogurt

YoCrunch® Banana with Nilla Wafers Pieces Lowfat Yogurt

by YoCrunch

With other natural flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of YoCrunch® Banana with Nilla Wafers Pieces Lowfat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Lacey N.
Beaufort , Sc
When I'm on a healthy kick these are my go to! I enjoy the little candy pieces, since I'm trying to be healthy I can get a hint of sweet while doing great. Haha they gave so many varieties and it's simply wonderful.
Dawn W.
Torrington, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
just like I said before these are delicious and cheap they're always on sale they are good I wish they were bigger though or came in bigger packs I love the flavors they're always surprised flavor that they come out with it's so good and I love the yogurt
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
Very yummy yogurt. One of my favorites. If you like bananas, you will love this yogurt! And the wafers added to it will remind you of banana pudding. Absolutely delicious!
Taylor R.
8250 lincoln valley st
I think these are so good. They are crunchy yet cold and smooth. They are the perfect combination. A must try for yogurt lovers.
Dawn R.
I love banana yogurt. And i love granola in my yogurt but when they dont have the granola, i grab this because it isnt to sweet like the ones with candy.
Amanda D.
Very delicious highly recommend, could eat everyday good price and good quality repeat customer
Stephanie O.
Loudon
Love these sooo much, they taste amazing and I totally still get excited seeing them in stores, I like adding candy to my yogurt. #NoShame
Elvin C.
apison
Y’all when I tell you this is heaven on earth I mean it ! This yogurt is so freaking good !!! The yogurt is fire asf alone but when you add them cookies to it it’s over with!
MeKayla L.
Palmerton
Very good I love this yogurt has lots of crunch and is so tasty got it from country harvest
Catherine D.
Lawrence, MA
It taste so good and it has a nice texture. Is it healthy? I do not remember, I think it is l. I bought it at market Basket. It taste like plain vanilla yogurt with a kick of crunch. I will definitely will buy again

Looking for your answer?