YoCrunch® Banana Lowfat Yogurt with M&M's® 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by kieran k.

BY YOCRUNCH

J. L.
I love YoCrunch, my favorite flavor is the vanilla with Oreos. I also do love the M&M and I love bananas so I figured I tried it. Honesty, this was gross to me. I did not like the pairing and I didn't think it worked well at all. I will not be purchasing this flavor any time soon.
Sar V.
This yogurt is pretty good. I like the fact that there is something to add to the yogurt. The M&M's are s nice touch. The yogurt itself is not bad. The M&M's make the yogurt a little bit sweeter, which I like.  If you like plain yogurt this product is not for you, but if you like to add a little something this is great.
Jenn m.
I love eating yogurts that has delicious candy or snacks that comes with the yogurt of course eating it on its own is still delicious but adding them into your yogurt definitely gives your yogurt a pop of amazingness.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
These Yo crush are awesome. When I purchase them, I always mix them with different toppings. Great value and also very affordable. I normally get 5 for $2-3. They also have Oreo and cookie dough toppings.
angela r.
jersey city
This is the perfect snack for your little ones who wants to eat candy and you know there not getting any nutrition by eating junk.... I feel like I get a 2 for 1 with this because they can eat sweets but also eat the yogurt as well so some type of nutrition is getting in them!!!
Maria A.
Clinton, CT
These are always at my house no matter what cause these are so fun to eat and they are delicious! The yogurt by it self is pretty good and so are the other flavors like the strawberry one amazing !
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Omg I love these ,these are such a great snack too have when going somewhere or at work their cheap and it comes with treats on top it taste good it has a good flair and very affordable I would totally recommend it
This yogurt is actually pretty good. It come with M&Ms to pour into the yogurt (or eat in the side like i do). I eat one every other day for a snack. Vanilla flavored is the best!
Megan M.
Pensacola, FL
I love these as a mother totalling 6 I try to keep sugar to a minimum these are given as dessert and the kids love it because they get to eat candy and watch the yogurt change colors when mixing the m&m's in!!
Jennifer R.
Buffalo, NY
I usually eat it with or without the candy added. Affordable not too pricey. Good for your buck. The taste is somewhat similar but the only difference is it’s not too thick like most yogurts. My sister recommended it to me and I fell in love with it. Now my kids eat it and my fiancé (who hated yogurt period)
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of this kid friendly?