YoCrunch® Banana Lowfat Yogurt with M&M's® 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by kieran k.

BY YOCRUNCH

Blanca S.
San Jose , CA
i always wondered if it was going to work but I realized that I really liked it. It kind of made me use this more often now I am happy about this product I highly recommend. Thanks to everyone who put me on to this product I now can easily use it with zero issues !!!
Sar V.
This yogurt is pretty good. I like the fact that there is something to add to the yogurt. The M&M's are s nice touch. The yogurt itself is not bad. The M&M's make the yogurt a little bit sweeter, which I like.  If you like plain yogurt this product is not for you, but if you like to add a little something this is great.
Heather C.
Canastota
Myself and my children absolutely love it, it’s a healthy but sweet treat. Smooth with a bit of crunch which is perfect. I purchase mine at Walmart because the pricing is great, if you like yogurt I would definitely reccomend all of these!!!!
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
These Yo crush are awesome. When I purchase them, I always mix them with different toppings. Great value and also very affordable. I normally get 5 for $2-3. They also have Oreo and cookie dough toppings.
angela r.
jersey city
This is the perfect snack for your little ones who wants to eat candy and you know there not getting any nutrition by eating junk.... I feel like I get a 2 for 1 with this because they can eat sweets but also eat the yogurt as well so some type of nutrition is getting in them!!!
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Omg I love these ,these are such a great snack too have when going somewhere or at work their cheap and it comes with treats on top it taste good it has a good flair and very affordable I would totally recommend it
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
Please believe me when I say I buy this for myself and I don't ever get to eat them because my kids gobble it all up before I can. They love that it comes with M&M's and he Oreos. It's basically vanilla yogurt sometimes is strawberry flavored depending on which flavor you buy and you add the toppings and eat and it all cost about 75cents for one. How amazing it that.
Megan M.
Pensacola, FL
I love these as a mother totalling 6 I try to keep sugar to a minimum these are given as dessert and the kids love it because they get to eat candy and watch the yogurt change colors when mixing the m&m's in!!
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
One of my favorite yo crunch yogurts, it's an adult yogurt as I say. We get to have healthy option with a little bit of candy heaven. Perfect amount in each cup, able to eat it at anytime of the day. Cheap costing product, definitely a food buy every time I go into the grocery store. I won't dare leave it on the shelves.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love the texture and flavor of the yogurt it's so delicious the yogurt itself has so much flavor even before you add the toppings and then we have the topics it gives it a whole level of flavor it is a great snack to take with you on the go I love taking it with me when I'm on my way to school or on the way to a friend's house
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of this kid friendly?