BY YOCRUNCH #5 in Yogurt

Tori L.
hey i was a great time for and i day to day lunch or lunch today i is your birthday and we will be there in about half an evening and then you will probably get to go get some lunch or something to do lunch and lunch lunch and you get a chance if you’re up to come to see you guys tomorrow night or lunch tomorrow at the same place or lunch whatever whatever type of lunch time we will be here for y’all
Lindsay G.
I used to always eat this yogurt when I was in school. I loved the candy in it that's why I alway got it. Although the candy was good, I was not a big fan of the actual yogurt itself. It just always seemed to have this odd taste. Additionally, it is quite expensive for what you're getting.
leena b.
orlando
I love the Yo crunch m and ms yogurt. It has an amazing taste of vanilla. It also makes your yogurt color rainbow. Although yougurt is supposed to be healthy the m and m s ruin the healthy side. It is also great for kids on the go and for school lunches.
Joceyln S.
Stockton, CA
These are the best to have on the go especially if you have siblings or kids. The yogurt is great, plus adding that candy to it it just the best. It’s healthy but slightly not healthy. Even though it’s not 100% healthy, it’s just a really good snack!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I love to put these in my lunch. They are so easy to just grab and go. The yogurt taste good. I thought it was just going to be plain yogurt with m and m's but it actually is vanilla flavored. The m and m's add in some extra texture that is delicious. If you like m and m's and yogurt, then I recommend getting this.
Sar V.
This yogurt is pretty good. I like the fact that there is something to add to the yogurt. The M&M's are s nice touch. The yogurt itself is not bad. The M&M's make the yogurt a little bit sweeter, which I like.  If you like plain yogurt this product is not for you, but if you like to add a little something this is great.
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
How can you really go wrong with these? Ever since I was a kid the candy on top drew me to this yogurt, as it should with anyone! YoCrunch provides a great way to encourage children to eat more yogurt while also getting their sweet fix!
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
Delicious it may seem like a pretty simple idea to come up with but I think it was genius. It’s very affordable considering it comes in packs. I can’t compare it to many products because of the toppings but the yogurt itself has a decent flavor.
Kyra G.
Long Beach, CA
Yo crunch is so fire , when I want an unhealthy snack I usually go for a yo curunch because it’s healthy with a small amount of something sweet I like the cookies n cream one . And the snickers and Twix edition !
Katelyn S.
gnadenhutten oh
Literally obsessed with these. They have a good flavor, a good price and it's available at my local grocery store. It's always my go to for a quick snack. Would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of this kid friendly?