Yo-Kai Watch for Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Vannessa G.

BY NINTENDO

3DS-YO-KAI WATCH see more...

Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
This game is everything that brings back my inner Digimon and Pokémon days as a child growing up. I'm not saying it's the same but it's bring the exact same excitement to me and my little brothers of age 6 and 7. The game is amazing all around from the background music to the characters "ghost" basically. The medals are so cool to collect. The battles are fun and the ways to level up is simple, just collecting and feeding the Yo-kais. To do an attack, you use your stylist and it's more of tracing shapes and tapping. Very fun! It even has a great storyline and easy understanding for all ages. All around amazing game!!
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
Such a fun and unique game! Draws a lot of comparison to Pokemon, but besides the similarities of catching and training a team of six, the comparisons really should end there.

There is a fun and quirky humor in this game that really makes you want to keep playing. There's a lot of strategy that takes place in the battle system that keeps it from being too much of a "children's game". Overall I give it a solid five stars
Lacy T.
Clinton
I love the unique styling of this game.. at first i thougth it was going to be some kind of pokemon clone but i was dead wrong.. yes there is fighting but the fighting style is so unique so is the "catching" engine making it a thrill to play and you never know whats next!
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I wasn't really expecting to love this game, but I did. It doesn't feel like Pokemon as much as I expected either. It's fun, entertaining, has a lot of unique and interesting characters, and an engaging plot. I'm 21 and I enjoyed it, so it's not just for kids.
Veronica L.
Edison, Nj
My little cousin absolutely loves this game and has been obsessed for a month now. He was given this for Christmas and since then bought the actual yokai watch to wear around wherever he goes. He also adores the show and always watches it. What a great game and a great franchise.
Sarai B.
I love this game it's so cute and the story is so amazing. I can't wait for the next game to get an english version.
DONNA v.
I bought this game for my son for christmas he is very happy with it .he enjoys playing it and even got the watchtoo.
Namiko S.
Syosset, NY
I just got this for my son and he seems to like it enough. It reminds me of Pokemon and it's easy to navigate.
Danielle J.
Montgomery , IL
My son loves video games. He got this one as a gift. I've played a few times. Not my favorite but it was fun.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
This one's cute. It's like Pokemon but about Japanese supernatural monsters. It's really quirky and cute.