Yo-Kai Watch 3 - Nintendo 3DS

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yo-Kai Watch 3 - Nintendo 3DS!
Cameron W.
Ridgeway Drive
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
Yo-kai Watch 3 is more of a let down than the first two entries. My biggest complaint is the new battle system. Of course, we have 6 Yo-kai, using 3 at once, but this time in... A grid? The grid mechanic is certainly a nice idea, but once you move a Yo-kai, you must wait a certain amount of turns before you can move them again. It's fine at first, but later in the game it just comes off as annoying, and it results in many game overs. Maybe I'm too attached to the first Yo-kai Watch, but this one just didn't do it for me.

Looking for your answer?