BY NONE

Yo Gabba Gabba!" is a live-action program for preschoolers that uses upbeat music to highlight simple life lessons and universal experiences in the lives of preschoolers. DJ Lance Rock hosts and brings to life four friendly monsters and one robot in a colorful land full of music and laughter. Muno, the red Cyclops, Foofa the pink flower bubble, Brobee the green little one, Toodee the blue cat-dragon, and Plex the robot are ready to sing, play and dance whenever preschoolers are ready. Just say the magic words, "Yo Gabba Gabba!". see more...

Review (1)
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love every episode of Yo Gabba Gabba, and this one does not disappoint with the baby and the mommy. The mommy makes a drink with berries and honey to share.  I love the music, the art, and the characters.  This was my oldest kids favorite show, but it's no longer on NETFLIX which is a total bummer, but you can buy them on DVD or watch them on cable.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
who is your favorite character?