BY YOCRUNCH

Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
My son loves this yogurt. The candy/cookies is a perk for him and he eats the yogurt to its entirety. It's hard for me to get him to eat much of anything, but we don't hesitate buying these for him.
Natalie N.
The yogurt wasn't necessarily bad I just expected the Oreos and M&Ms to give it a different flavor. I was very underimpressed. I think if it had more crunch pieces I would have actually enjoyed it.
Ligia D.
Zion, IL
This yogurt has such a good vanilla flavor and the add ins just make it so much more fun and appealing to eat! My brothers and sisters only eat yogurt if it's yo crunch because it's delicious and with the candies it's like the best of both worlds . Doesn't taste like it's suppose to be healthy which makes it even more better !!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Delcious and my favorite! its a favorite of  me and the family. when my baby daddy son comes over on weekends he cant wait to try his m&ms yogurt. The price is great and so affordable and easy to find at stores. highly reccomend this product. Nothing else to add its great! I wish I could find more coupons for this product.
Jenna C.
The oreo ones are my favorite! Its a great convenient quick snack! Just pop of the top drop the cookies in and stir it up you got a sweet snack! Price is right everywhere compared to just plain yogurt. Maybe they could make them in bigger portion sizes. Other than that no complaints.
Lydia H.
Mt Juliet, TN
Soooo tasty. The perfect snack when you want something sweet but not overly sweet. The crunch adds some really nice texture too and I really enjoyed eating it. Definitely will buy again!!
Nicole L.
Chassell, MI
This is my go to sweet treat. I get bored with a typical yogurt and like that this comes with a small portion of something sweet to spice up my yogurt and I do not have to buy a big bag of something to add.
Amanda M.
Chula Vista , CA
I personally need texture with my snacks/food. I love these little yogurts because they satisfy your sweet tooth above and beyond without being a lot of calories or u having to consume a larger snack
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this yogurt soo much it very yummy! I also love the small portion of toppings because it gives the yogurt alittle extra flavor while still being healthy and low in calories
Diana M.
Rockford
I love this me and my siblings always try and Go for them it really has good value i would say not the best but good and great taste to it its affirdable for this box it was 5.36 I think and it was the bug yogurt would like more of the topping but we always but these and love them