Yo Crunch® Strawberry with Oreo®/M&M's® Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Darlyn N.Yo Crunch® Strawberry with Oreo®/M&M's® Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Kelly Z.Yo Crunch® Strawberry with Oreo®/M&M's® Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Stacey C.

BY YOCRUNCH

Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
A big hit for kids (of all ages!) Healthy yogurt with really fun toppings - you feel like you’re eating a “naughty dessert” but not ruining your diet for the day! Total WIN! Makes a great snack for kids any time of the day - or an addition to a lunch. We love these, my kids ask for them by name! 🙂
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
My kids love these! This past year my son was in kindergarten and they would have to bring a snack bag to school every day. I bought a big case of vanilla/Oreo and strawberry/M&M and they'd be gone so quickly! Never a drop of yogurt or an M&M left behind. The kids in my sons class would say "wow, cool! He gets to have M&M's for snack time with his yogurt!" lol it's like candy to them mixed with the nutritionally value of yogurt! So tasty too, works as a dessert as well!
Mlaikah N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these but usually i buy the vanilla flavored yogurt  ones which i prefer over these and i have brought these before. but the price varies depending on what you buy and where i usually can ind them at any grocery store and find single serve ones at the deli .
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I have been eating YoCrunch yogurt since elementary school. When I was younger, the Oreo and M&Ms flavors really appealed to me, and now I enjoy all the flavors. They are often on sale or are sold in variety packs offering a good deal for the number of yogurts.
Maya R.
Indianapolis
Using this product was very interesting I enjoy the taste of it it was delicious and enjoyable good semi sweet this yogurt is more interesting because it's actually with candy the yogurt part is healthy not so much of the candy I would continue to buy it
Nicole R.
Being a full time working mom with a preteen and a toddler it is hard to find snacks that they both agree on!  This is something we can all agree on! It does have a little more sugar in it than I would like but there are lots of options so we are able to compromise on toppings. Quick, easy to pack snack that is a must have for our house!
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
 these yogurts are absolutely delicious they are great for anyone else any age who wants a good yogurt with toppings. they are good for the value and price, but I wouldn't consider these to be  really healthy.  I recommend these for someone who is looking for a sweet treat but not necessarily ice cream
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
These tasty yogurts are not just for children, adults can enjoy a little treat in their yogurt too. I absolutely love the M&Ms & Oreos in my yogurt, it adds so much flavor you wouldnt imagine. They are sold at all grocery stores and they are affordable. I buy these every time I go grocery shopping!!
Kerry K.
My daughter loves these yogurts for a quick pick me up snack! I love that it comes in Strawberry! She loves the taste! The value out weighs everything that i would have to purchase to make individual containers! I will continue to buy this as long as it stays strawberry!
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
My oldest son always grabs this multipack when we go to the store. This is his usual breakfast in the mornings before school. It is extremely affordable and the size of the servings is great for my almost teenager. It is one of many varieties of yogurt in my fridge, but usually is the first one we run out of.