Yo Crunch® Strawberry with Oreo®/M&M's® Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Stacey C.Yo Crunch® Strawberry with Oreo®/M&M's® Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Darlyn N.Yo Crunch® Strawberry with Oreo®/M&M's® Variety Pack 8-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Kelly Z.

BY YOCRUNCH

Leanna C.
I buy these weekly for my daughter she is six and a very picky eater I usually buy cheap off brand products but this is the only kind she will eat I have only found the multi packs at Walmart but they are not outrageously over priced and as a single mom they are affordable anything to keep my kids eating healthy foods
Kerry K.
My daughter loves these yogurts for a quick pick me up snack! I love that it comes in Strawberry! She loves the taste! The value out weighs everything that i would have to purchase to make individual containers! I will continue to buy this as long as it stays strawberry!
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
This is so good, it's a way to get your kids to have their probiotics and enjoy it. I am twenty and I have been eating these since I was little and I still enjoy these so much. It's not too sweet. I would totally recommend these to others.
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
My kids love these! This past year my son was in kindergarten and they would have to bring a snack bag to school every day. I bought a big case of vanilla/Oreo and strawberry/M&M and they'd be gone so quickly! Never a drop of yogurt or an M&M left behind. The kids in my sons class would say "wow, cool! He gets to have M&M's for snack time with his yogurt!" lol it's like candy to them mixed with the nutritionally value of yogurt! So tasty too, works as a dessert as well!
These #yogurts are delicious. My daughter likes th the #cookiesandcream YoCrunch® Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo® Cookie Pieces I like the #YoCrunch® #Strawberry #LowfatYogurt with #Oreo® #Cookie Pieces YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Cool Mint Creme Oreo® Cookie Pieces YoCrunch® Lowfat Yogurt M&M® Chocolate Candies, Oreo® Cookie Pieces YoCrunch Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces YoCrunch® Sprinkl'ins® Color Changing Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
This yogurt is my go-to for quick, easy dessert (better than ice cream, amirite?). I don't even like yogurt usually, but this kind has enough added mix-ins that it distracts me from the fact that I'm eating one of the worst foods invented. The M&Ms are the perfect combination.
Mlaikah N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these but usually i buy the vanilla flavored yogurt  ones which i prefer over these and i have brought these before. but the price varies depending on what you buy and where i usually can ind them at any grocery store and find single serve ones at the deli .
Maya R.
Indianapolis
Using this product was very interesting I enjoy the taste of it it was delicious and enjoyable good semi sweet this yogurt is more interesting because it's actually with candy the yogurt part is healthy not so much of the candy I would continue to buy it
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I have been eating YoCrunch yogurt since elementary school. When I was younger, the Oreo and M&Ms flavors really appealed to me, and now I enjoy all the flavors. They are often on sale or are sold in variety packs offering a good deal for the number of yogurts.
Nicole R.
Being a full time working mom with a preteen and a toddler it is hard to find snacks that they both agree on!  This is something we can all agree on! It does have a little more sugar in it than I would like but there are lots of options so we are able to compromise on toppings. Quick, easy to pack snack that is a must have for our house!