by YMCA Gym
Ask a Question
Emily F.
Emily F.
Cincinnati, OH

Do you enjoy taking group fitness classes at the Y? If so, which one is your favorite?
Tori F.
Tori F.
Jan. 4, 2015, 6:36 p.m.
Any variation of Zumba is my favorite.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Dec. 19, 2014, 8:41 p.m.
I enjoy the zumba classes.
Lauryn E.
Lauryn E.
Aug. 4, 2014, 12:14 p.m.
Zumba is awesome!!! Classes are great cause they offer support and I feel like I push myself harder! :)
Jenesse K.
Jenesse K.
July 26, 2014, 3:13 a.m.
Any of the cardio/strength classes or spin!
christina m.
christina m.
July 24, 2014, 12:52 p.m.
I love the water aerobics class they have at there pool don't be fooled it is for sure a work out
Jenni A.
Jenni A.
July 24, 2014, 9:43 a.m.
Absolutely! Cardio Sculpt is my favorite!
Chantal P.
Chantal P.
June 14, 2014, 4:19 p.m.
I love taking group classes it's more more fun
Megan V.
Megan V.
June 10, 2014, 10:15 a.m.
I love spin class at the Y! Obviously, every Y will offer a slightly different schedule of classes - most of these classes are free and included in your membership, or very low-cost. Make sure to try out a bunch of different classes to find what fits you best and what you enjoy most. Also be sure to try out the same classes but with different instructors - I have found that some of the instructors are more energetic than others, and I personally like being positively pushed to hit new highs in my workout; then again, not everyone likes that!
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
March 27, 2014, 9:05 p.m.
Pilates all the way
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
March 10, 2014, 6:13 p.m.
I always seem to work harder during group fitness classes!
katie c.
katie c.
Jan. 16, 2014, 10:23 a.m.
Spin classes as well as zumba! You feel sooo great right afterwards! :)
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
July 15, 2013, 10:41 p.m.
Zumba and Yoga are my favorites!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
May 25, 2013, 4:16 p.m.
When I was pregnant I took a aqua-natal class that was wonderful and well worth it!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
April 21, 2013, 9:03 a.m.
I love taking group fitness classes, though I'm still weary about going by myself. Zumba and yoga are my favorites! Zumba for high intensity cardio and yoga to relax and calm the body.
Alexa Y.
Alexa Y.
March 19, 2013, 5:32 a.m.
Body pump and spin!