BY YETI

The Yeti Hopper 20 Cooler has the same ice-for-days performance as more traditional Yeti coolers but in a mobile design that allows for easy transportation. The shell of the Hopper may seem soft, but we assure you that it's tough as nails. Completely leakproof, the Hopper is made from the same materials used in high-performance whitewater rafts. Welded seams make for a bombproof construction and the Hydrolok zipper provides a water and air-tight closure. All this means that whatever you decide to put in this cooler is going to stay cold for days. Transporting the Hopper is easy thanks to a removable shoulder strap and two easy carrying handles that are triple-stitched to handle the heaviest loads. Six D-ring attachment points let you secure the cooler to you ATV, truck bed, boat, or whitewater raft securely and easily. The front of the cooler features Yeti's Hitchpoint grid system, which allows you to easily attach the Hopper Sidekick (sold separately) to the cooler. The antimicrobial lining of the hopper will keep it smelling fresh. This thing will easily hold either 12 cold ones or 20 pounds of ice. see more...

Lauren W.
This isn't my favorite cooler. The opening is difficult to get things in and out of. The zipper is very tough and if you have thin skin it can tear it. It does keep things cold. However, I would redesign the top of the cooler.
Heather v.
Conroe, TX
This bag is pretty awesome I must say! It kept ice not melted in it for 3 days and of
Course everything stayed super cold. I will use it anytime I go out of
Town
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
This is a must bring along on the beach! It easily fits about 18 cans of beer and a few water bottles! The strap makes it easy to carry and its material makes clean up a breeze! I bought mine from a local beach shop in North Carolina. It's pricey, but it keeps everything cold, ice still solid for HOURS in the sun on the beach. It's great for many other situations as well.
Anndria T.
I absolutely love my yeti hopper 20. I have the green and orange one. We use it to hold beer when we go to the beach. I purchased a coleman freezer pack at walmart for $2.50. I freeze that and put it in the center and line my beer around it and it hold its cold for 12 hours. It's also super lightweight compared to my hard wall yeti. I would definitely purchase this again.
Angel S.
This cooler works really well. like. maybe too well. I've had ice in it and completely forgot about it for DAYS. almost a week. and when I finally remember to dump the ice, IT WAS STILL ICE. it wasn't water, it wasn't warm water. it. was. still. ice. after a week.
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
We took this cooler on vacation. We used it for the long car ride and to take to the beach. Disappointed to say the least. For what you pay for these things, it should do what it claims and keep things cold. It kept things cold as much as a regular cooler with ice/ice packs would. Not impressed.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
My husband absolutely adores his yeti bag cooler. We took it to the lake and kept everything inside of it really cold. The insulation in it is wonderful. It's by far the best investment we've done. My husband takes it to the field to keep all his drinks cold while training.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
My son in law has this cooler and he loves it. It's great for the golf course and the lake. It will keep his drinks nice and cold.
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
This is such a great light weight ice chest. It keeps ice in it forever and is easy to carry
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
I want to get this for my dad for his birthday! I love my yeti cup but wondering how the coolers compare!? Thanks in advance
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Is this cooler worth it or which yeti cooler is better