Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsYeti
Roadie 20 Cooler - White (ROADIE 20)

Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler - White (ROADIE 20)

by Yeti

#17 in Coolers

Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible. Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold. No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation. Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put. Vortex drain system quickly drains interior. Outside measurements: 19 1/4" x 13 3/4" x 14 3/8". Inside measurements: 13" x 8 3/8" x 10". Capacity: 5.2 gallons. Can hold 14 cans or 20lbs of ice. Vendor Style: YR20W. Small but mighty, the YETI Roadie is the best personal cooler youll ever find to protect your lunch from the ravages of sandwich-soggifying, drink-sweating heat. Built with the same hardy one-piece construction and ice-retaining insulation as our Tundra ice chests, this small personal cooler is equipped with a heavy-duty stainless steel handle for better portability. The Roadie is even grizzly proof, just like its larger Tundra cousins. Take this sturdy little portable cooler with you to the job site, or play hooky and head down to your favorite fishing hole. Its also right at home in a campsite, kayak, canoe, ATV or golf cart. Hitting up a BYOB party, barbecue or restaurant? The small Roadie cooler is the ideal size to BYOB, and the No Sweat Design prevents any embarrassing messes. The unbreakable, self-stopping hinges keep the lid propped open while you fish around for the perfect pairing. What beer goes best with venison sausage?

Imm wanting to buy a new cooler for outdoor activities but I was wondering is the Yeti really worth the exorbitant price? If it is, I’ll splurge. If it’s all hype I’d rather save a little. Thoughts??
Is this cooler actually worth the cost? How long does it keep your drinks/food cold
Are these really worth the price?
Start your review of Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler - White (ROADIE 20)!
Adrienne D.
Niagara Falls , NY
If you have yet to try a YETI, DO IT! All of their products are as good as they say they are, you will be shocked time after time!
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, FL
Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler - White (ROADIE 20) uploaded by Kimberly H.
My favorite cooler for every event. Beach, pool, road trip you name it. It keeps things cold for days and I’ll never not use it.
Nicole T.
Grants Pass, OR
Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler - White (ROADIE 20) uploaded by Nicole T.
I have used this time and time again. I keep it in my trunk when I do multishop grocery shopping. I take it on all my whitewater rafting trips. I take it camping. I take it everywhere I go. It keeps things cold forever
Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this cooler! It’s super cute and keeps your drinks cold for so long! Would def recommend this!
Courtney G.
brimfield
omggggg i love yeti and it’s so cute and high quality! this is truly the brand to get!
Myall J.
Scott, AR
Great for road trips. We go to the coast several times a year and bring back seafood and this cooler works perfect with dry ice.
Nicole R.
Williston, VT
My fiancé bought one of these for when he travels for work and it has mainly been my go to cooler. One time of using this and I was blown away by how cold and fresh it kept our goodies! Our water got so cold it had ice forming in the inside, by the time we got to our fishing destination. That is the amount of cold I like for my food to be stored in. It’s more of a portable mini freezer or fridge than just a cooler. I love it and would like another one for myself.Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler - Tan (ROADIE 20)
Sam E.
The best cooler ever made. It’s easy to carry, is perfect for the beach/pool/picnic days. Hold a perfect amount of beverages / food. Very easy to empty as well
Ashleigh L.
Neenah, WI
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'} The Yeti Roadie cooler is perfect if your time outdoors mainly consists of you +/- 1 other person. When it's filled with ice it is heavy but manageable to carry by yourself. I used to bring this thing with me to the beach all the time, but have since found myself using it less due to the bulkiness. Regardless, if you're going somewhere that doesn't involve carrying it long distances, this can't be beat.
Kelsie C.
It’s well known that Yetis are great products, but they are very expensive. I’ve had this cooler for many years, and purchased it before there were any/many competitors. It’s held up great and keeps drinks cold for days, but I’ve found that there are new brands out there that can now do the same thing for a much cheaper price. The other downfall to this product is that it is pretty heavy and bulky, but it does exactly what it says it will do aside from that.