BY YETI #10 in Coolers

Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible. Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold. No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation. Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put. Vortex drain system quickly drains interior. Outside measurements: 19 1/4" x 13 3/4" x 14 3/8". Inside measurements: 13" x 8 3/8" x 10". Capacity: 5.2 gallons. Can hold 14 cans or 20lbs of ice. Vendor Style: YR20T. Small but mighty, the YETI Roadie is the best personal cooler youll ever find to protect your lunch from the ravages of sandwich-soggifying, drink-sweating heat. Built with the same hardy one-piece construction and ice-retaining insulation as our Tundra ice chests, this small personal cooler is equipped with a heavy-duty stainless steel handle for better portability. The Roadie is even grizzly proof, just like its larger Tundra cousins. Take this sturdy little portable cooler with you to the job site, or play hooky and head down to your favorite fishing hole. Its also right at home in a campsite, kayak, canoe, ATV or golf cart. Hitting up a BYOB party, barbecue or restaurant? The small Roadie cooler is the ideal size to BYOB, and the No Sweat Design prevents any embarrassing messes. The unbreakable, self-stopping hinges keep the lid propped open while you fish around for the perfect pairing. What beer goes best with venison sausage? see more...

Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best cooler in the entire world!!! You really truly do not need anything else. It is so sturdy and lightweight enough that you can take it anywhere. I can honestly say it keeps your food cold too as long as you have an ice pack. I have not tried it without one yet
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
My boyfriend got me the roadie in the teal color and I gotta tell you, this thing is amazing!

I already knew how great Yeti's products are because I worked at Dick's Sporting Goods AND I have one of their tumblers. But I didn't know how great the cooler option could be until I got one of my own.

So first things first, me and the bf had to test it out of course.We put a 1 lb bag of ice in the cooler and left it outside.
Day 1: almost all of the ice still intact, cooler was freezing.
Day 2: most ice still intact, cooler was very cold.
Day 3: most ice was melted but the water was still FREEZING cold.
Day 4: water was still cold, no ice
Day 5: water was chilly/room temperature.

So there you have it. Quality product that lasts for almost a WEEK without refilling or adding any new ice into it.

Another thing you may wonder, is the roadie big enough? For me and my boyfriend, yes. I've been able to put 4 waters or so and packed a lunch for a full day for the both of us including snacks and ice. Also something to think about is the bigger the cooler, the heavier it will be when this thing is packed. This one even got a little heavy when it was full, but still manageable; Especially with the nice big handle over the top.

I'd recommend this cooler to either a single person or if you're packing for two. If you're packing for a family, I'd considering upsizing.
Tyler A.
Charlotte
This cooler is so tough. I take it hunting, to my construction site and never a scratch. It is compact so I take it on my boat and doesn’t take up too much space. Great cooler!
maggie m.
Irmo
These are without a doubt the best coolers on the market. They'll keep cold over night in the car even in the heat for hours. They're INCREDIBLE. However, being a woman - I could NOT own one of these. I myself only weigh 100lbs so when this thing is full of ice and drinks I SERIOUSLY cannot lift the thing and definitely couldn't carry this on the beach or even just to my car lol even my husband has trouble when it's full, he's a strong man and even short distances it's just plain annoying. especially if you're carrying beer in the cooler, on the way back after having a few it's even worse. Haha just something to work on for future products!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
My boyfriend got this for his birthday and we’ve always heard yeti’s were amazing coolers. And turns out it was true! This cooler we use for day fishing trips and let me tell you, this thing holds ice like no tomorrow. Ice can stay in here without melting over night and it’s amazingly insulated. I know they are expensive but I highly recommend.
kelli g.
Spring Hill , TN
BEST COOLER OUT THERE!! It keeps your ice frozen for days!! Its perfect size for a day at the lake! The only real downside to it is the cost. They are super expensive but so worth every single dollar. They are great quality built products! I would recommend to anyone for sure.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
I bought the roadie for my husband about 3 years ago and he uses it every chance he gets. We carry it everywhere. It's the perfect size to load in the truck and it's not so heavy when it's full that I can carry it too. It is an expensive cooler but the brand is awesome.
Angela H.
I LOVE my yeti cooler! It's perfect for taking to the pool on vacation or just keeping some stuff cold in the car/outside. It's easy to carry too because of the handle. Always keeps items cool!!
Bethany B.
Brandon, MS
Absolutely love my yeti! I own the roadie 20 in tan and the 60 quart in blue. They keep everything extremely cold and keep ice for days. When we travel to our lake house we fill up the bigger one and never replace the ice for about a 3 day period and that's with several people going in and out all day long. Two small tips: chill your drink before putting them in and it'll stay colder even longer and second is use the lunch box type gel ice packs so you're never wasting! The only downfall on the smaller cooler is the handle is non-adjustable so if you over pack it, it can become difficult to carry.
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite cooler! It keeps everything cold even on reallllllllllllly hot beach days! It comes in a variety colors and is pretty light weight for how long it keeps things cold! I recommend and will buy again!
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
How many cans/bottles does this hold
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Wondering if a yeti cooler is worth the price, or comparable to competitive brands?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Would you buy this
Camille F.
I'm interested in buying a cooler that will last me a long time. What is the warranty on these?
Veronica S.
Are these worth it? I love the tumblers