Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsYeti
Roadie 20 Cooler - Tan (ROADIE 20)

Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler - Tan (ROADIE 20)

by Yeti

#12 in Coolers

Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible. Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold. No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation. Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put. Vortex drain system quickly drains interior. Outside measurements: 19 1/4" x 13 3/4" x 14 3/8". Inside measurements: 13" x 8 3/8" x 10". Capacity: 5.2 gallons. Can hold 14 cans or 20lbs of ice. Vendor Style: YR20T. Small but mighty, the YETI Roadie is the best personal cooler youll ever find to protect your lunch from the ravages of sandwich-soggifying, drink-sweating heat. Built with the same hardy one-piece construction and ice-retaining insulation as our Tundra ice chests, this small personal cooler is equipped with a heavy-duty stainless steel handle for better portability. The Roadie is even grizzly proof, just like its larger Tundra cousins. Take this sturdy little portable cooler with you to the job site, or play hooky and head down to your favorite fishing hole. Its also right at home in a campsite, kayak, canoe, ATV or golf cart. Hitting up a BYOB party, barbecue or restaurant? The small Roadie cooler is the ideal size to BYOB, and the No Sweat Design prevents any embarrassing messes. The unbreakable, self-stopping hinges keep the lid propped open while you fish around for the perfect pairing. What beer goes best with venison sausage?

I usually use an electric cooler, because I need to keep medicine cool, but having an outlet can be a hassle. Does this really stay cool for 7 days?
Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler - Tan (ROADIE 20) I want to buy a yeti cooler for my dad, but I was wondering How long do things stay cold in here and how long can He keep ice in before it melts?
What makes yeti better than coleman?
Start your review of Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler - Tan (ROADIE 20)!
How would you rate this product?
Abby D.
Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler - Tan (ROADIE 20) uploaded by Abby D.
Keeps beers cold (and pups clean!) Also fits perfectly on the back of our side-by-side. Super lightweight but durable. The handle stays nice and stiff and doesn’t rattle around, so it’s comfy to carry.
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
This cooler fits perfectly on the floor of my pickup. The ice stays frozen for three days before it started to melt. I use this cooler to keep drinks cold in my pickup during the work week. Even sitting in a hot truck the ice lasts, keeping drinks cold. Yeti
Lauren O.
Mattaponi, VA
Hands down the best purchase we have made. Perfect for the pool, a day at the beach, river or lake. Doesn't get too heavy that I can't carry it alone!
Rhea C.
Dowling, MI
Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler - Tan (ROADIE 20) uploaded by Rhea C.
We live our roadie cooler, easy to use keeps things ICE cold for hours. The only thing I would chance is the weight. Its so heavy then you add ice and beverages and it take two people to carry it. It is expensive. But you get what you pay for. My whole family has a roadie and we live them
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Yes please!!!! Who could go to a summer driveway party without there yeti cooler? Not me!
Ninna W.
I usually would never spend a ton on a cooler. But we were camping and going to the lake so frequently that our regular cooler just wasn't keeping our drinks and food cold. So we splurdged on this Nice Yeti cooler and it's been the best thing we did. It keeps our drinks cold even for days. We go and open it and it's still nice cold! If you need something like this don't worry it is worth the price! Believe me!
Rachel P.
Fayetteville, AR
These are really cute, easy to carry, and easy to fit in small spaces. They keep ice frozen for a long time. I love the straps that close it because if the ice chest tips over, the lid won't pop open and spill. They are pricey, but they're worth it.
sarah R.
Knoxville, TN
Yeti coolers are expensive but they are some of the best coolers.  We take ours to the beach and it keeps our items cold for hours.
Debrah M.
Abilene, TX
Had this cooler “before someone stole it out the back of our truck” and it was amazing. Great box shape where it doesn’t take up much room. Love the foldable strong metal handle and the rubber closures fit perfectly in to keep an air tight seal. I did expect it to stay ice longer because at the end of the day everything’s melted already. Still a great cooler.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
My 3rd Yeti cooler. My family was needing a smaller one for short trips. Yes these are pricey but worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jewel M.