Yeti Roadie 20

by Yeti

#5 in Coolers

Roadie 20

Is this cooler fairly easy to carry for long distances?
how big are these? im looking for nice cooler but not sure if this holds enough drinks?
Are you happy with this size or is it worth it for me to invest in the larger one?
Start your review of Yeti Roadie 20!
Amber K.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely love my Yeti! At first I wasn't thrilled about the size, thinking it wouldn't be big enough for all my needs. I got it wrong, it's the perfect size!! I have used this cooler too many times to count now. Whether we go to a drive in and need a cooler or need beers to stay cold on a weekend camping trip, this is the cooler for the job. This size also isn't too heavy which is another perk to the Roadie.
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
We were excited to add this yeti cooler to our wedding registry and we got it in a cool sea foam green. This cooler is super quality and items inside stay completely insulated. We’ve used it on overnight camping trips as a makeshift fridge. The downside is that it's heavy and the cooling wall is so thick that it doesn't leave much room for storage.
Anna G.
Chiller!! Love this and how long it keeps everything COLD especially when we have gone for a few nights over a weekend and kept a couple frozen packs inside, drinks and snacks. It’s cold until we get home! Yes it’s very expensive but for the money it’s well built. I would love to get the bigger one.
Jordan J.
Martins Ferry, OH
I have the coral color. I think it is super cute. It holds ice for a long time. It is the perfect size to carry with you. It fits more than you would think. They can be on the more expensive side however they do hold ice for a long time.
Anna S.
Round Rock, TX
I have wanted a Yeti cooler for years but could not justify the expense, they are so spendy. Finally got one and it is a smaller one but when packed right, this thing can hold a lot of stuff for a weekend camping trip. The trick I heard was to cool the cooler first, then put ice in, then it will keep you stuff cool for a really long time.
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
I recommend this cooler as it fits perfectly in my pick up truck and keeps ice frozen for two days. Yeti Roadie 20
Kendra G.
Oldsmar, FL
Stuff stays COLD! Perfect size for day trips and very durable. Love yeti. Wish I could afford more of their products.
Kelsey S.
Ft Washington, MD
Yeti Roadie 20 uploaded by Kelsey S.
I bought this a few years ago. It is kind of heavy but it keeps ice and drinks cold for a long period of time. You can fit a decent amount of drinks in here ( cans and bottles ). Again, just on the heavier side.
Karla H.
Longmont, CO
Best cooler we have ever had. We bought in blue and love the color, size and how long it keeps things cold. This is a must for a road trip or adventure. Even in the summer ice can last for more than 24 hours and water remains cold.
Rose B.
Chesterfield, IN
I love YETI! Easy to carry and holds a lot of beer and drinks! I love taking this on the boat while I’m on vacation and I highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...