Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz.

by Yeti

#2 in Thermoses

Does it fit in a cup holder?
Do you all find this product to be worth the price??
Start your review of Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley L.
Towanda, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by Ashley L.
Poured my coffee at 6am this morning and now it’s after 1pm and it’s still perfect drinking temperature!
Shakeina W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by Shakeina W.
I love the YETI ramblers, they do exactly what they are advertised to do, keep cold drinks cold and keep hot drinks hot. I also love that you can personalize them too. My mom HAD breast cancer and I personalized one for her, it turned out beautifully. The one gripe I would have is the price. These are super popular and the company should be at a place where the price point can be dropped some to keep customers coming back. Over all this is a great product for any age I own several and enjoy hot/cold beverages using them. I recommend 😊
Francielly S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by Francielly S.
I love love and love yeti. I got it as a gift and I thought it was hype - whereas it’s not cheap -, but nope, this product keeps my coffee warm all morning long and that’s what matters for me
Michael L.
Saint Charles, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by Michael L.
It works great for keeping drinks cold and I love that it's dishwasher safe. I don't really care for the spout and find that a straw is helpful, but I do like the ability to close the spout to help avoid spills. The price can be a little high, but for times when you need to keep a drink cool this cup it's great.
Caroline M.
Avon, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by Caroline M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cup comes with me everywhere! It keeps drinks shockingly cold. The mag slider lid does a better job than the straw lid. It’s pretty durable and cleans easily. Highly recommend! Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz.
Bevia P.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by Bevia P.
I love that I can put ice and it stay oy make a cup of coffee at 4 am for a fishing trip fall asleep and it's still fresh when we hit the fishing spot. It fits in all my cup holders and now goes everywhere with me.
McKenzie C.
E Berkshire, VT
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by McKenzie C.
10 out of 10 recommend!! Absolutely perfect! I love mine. Keeps drinks cold or hot. This is the real OG of the game!
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by Cheryl D.
Love my Yeti mugs. In fact I’m a bit addicted. I love how hot or cold these are amazing.
Alexa B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by Alexa B.
i love my yeti!!!! keeps stuff cold literally all day! love the magnetic lid and i even got it monogrammed! super cute pink color too:)
Jackie D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by Jackie D.
Great size for coffee I use it all the time to bring to class or work! Currently using it for water while tanning! I lost my lid tho which is very sad :-( still works well tho and keep a drinks hot or cold for hours Too small if you want to use it for a lot of drinking water tho then I would recommend a bigger size or hydro flask!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexie S.
il y a 4 mois
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. ? Do you love it?!?
JOSE R. il y a 3 mois