Im curious, are these worth the price tag?
Can you find other lids for this?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Yeti Ramblers are seriously the BEST! They keep your drinks really cold or hot depending what you put in them. This fall I have been drinking a lot of tea and my Yeti Rambler keeps my tea hot for so long so that I can have hot tea at work or on the go. The price of the Ramblers are little high but so worth it. I strongly suggest trying one out. Once you do you will never want to use any other type of water bottle or tumbler again.
Woodbury , CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you need to maintain a certain temperature for your drink... Yeti Rambler Tumblers is the way to go. I received this as a complementary gift from a transportation partner company. I can attest to the quality of the product and this, my friends, hold the heat in like no other cup. My coffee stays hot for hours. So hot that I usually take off the lid to make it cool off. It is beyond reliable and perfect for the price.
I really like this product. The only reason it does not get a 5th star is because when I put hot things in here it stays hot for too long. In a normal thermos I would not mind but a 20 oz tumbler is more for immediate consumption and it takes too long to get to drinking temps. Great product for price and works a little too well!
Eastvale, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Totally worth every penny! My husband I have a collection going with yeti products. They are durable and really live up to their name. I know they are a little pricey but they keep your drinks hot or cold for a very long time. I can make an iced coffee in the morning and when heading home from work the ice still hasn’t melted!
Quincy, MA
I just recently purchased my first Yeti (in purple) and I am OBSESSED!! Seriously this is the best to go mug I’ve ever used. I work in a very cold office and my coffee stays HOT until at least 1130 (I pour my coffee around 7am but don’t always have a chance to drink it all right away). Would highly recommend!
Knob Noster, MO
Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. uploaded by Kylie P.
I highly recommend a yeti. It’s a little pricey but it’s so worth it. My boyfriend and I purchased one because we don’t drink enough water and thought it would help. It has tremendously helped our water intake. We don’t have to worry about it getting hot while sitting in the car while we are running errands or our busy lives. I highly recommend if you struggle with drinking water as well
Seattle, WA
I love how cute this cup is. I can put stickers on it, while it keeping my beverage warm or cold. It is on the higher end of prices but it is affordable when you realize how often you end up using the cup compared to other thermals.
Charlotte , NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my yeti Tumbler. I use it pretty much every day and it keeps my water cold for hours on end. I wish I could put it in the dishwasher, but I primarily hand wash it. I’ve bought the yeti tumbler for many people as gifts!
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love using my Yeti tumbler. I have my monogram on it and it looks so cute to bring into work. It makes it very easy to keep up my daily water intake and the lid is perfect for straws. I would definitely recommend.
Walloon Lake , MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Yeti makes tumblers in a variety of sizes. This 20 oz size is perfect for on the go drinks whether they are hot or cold. Cold drinks stay cold long after the ice has melted and hot drinks stay just as hot as they were when first put in the tumbler for hours. The 20 oz size is more of a feminine shape than the larger 32 oz size. Yeti produces a wide variety of colors for its drinkware including Introducing seasonal/limited time colors. You can also personalize tumblers on-line through the yeti website for a small fee making these perfect gifts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...