Yeti Rambler Tumbler Straw Lid

Rambler Tumbler Straw Lid

Easy to clean the straw?
Is this completely spill proof?
Will these lids also fit the yeti wine cup??
Start your review of Yeti Rambler Tumbler Straw Lid!
Christina  P.
Brewton, AL
Yeti Rambler Tumbler Straw Lid uploaded by Christina  P.
My yeti lids & straws prevent spills & make it easier to have a drink on the go. Reusable and therefore better for environment. I like to have a big cup of coffee, Gatorade, or water while I’m driving so this helps a girl out.
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
I love this yeti cup. It keeps my hot things hot and my cold things cold. Are use mine every day for coffee to take to work. There is never any scratches on it, or any dents. It is the perfect cup to have. I will buy more in the future.
Caroline M.
Avon, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I swear I drink more water throughout the day when it’s out of my Yeti! This straw cup is perfect for when I’m at home. It’s durable and easy to clean. It fits in my Yeti very well. If I’m heading out I switch to my regular lid. Would purchase again!
Adam  R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Works exactly as expected. Seals the cup nicely and prevents spills. The straw is a little hard to clean.
Kathy  P.
Ladson, SC
Love my yeti and love this straw lid. Just makes it easier for me, and who doesnt like that? A bit pricier than some I've seen. But it was a gift, so I'm enjoying it.
Christi S.
I take my yeti everywhere I go It keeps my drinks their perfect temps! sometimes I use the straw for my cold beverages after that coffee in my mornings can’t miss that on the go on a early morning!!! I don’t see changing them as they work great. They are a tad costly but not bad they are well worth the money!! I do recommend you are missing out!!!
Jennifer M.
Verona, WI
A great replacement lid if you’re looking to convert to reusable bottles and straws. The Yeti brand is extremely high quality and has great customer service too.
Shawna B.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love straws and my yeti! This gives me the best of both worlds! Very cool and makes me happy
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Lids are like socks.... somehow they mysteriously disappear in the wash. This is a great replacement for your Yeti cups.
Sally B.
Greens Fork, IN
I have been pleased with my Yeti lid and straw. My lid seals really tight and my straw is easy to clean. This is my first Yeti and I would recommend it to anyone.