BY YETI #1 in Coolers

Serve yourself to the cold or hot drink that you deserve. Over-engineered for absolute perfect insulation the Yeti Rambler Tumbler will keep your drink cool or piping hot whichever you desire. Yeti Rambler Tumbler Features:18/8 stainless steel Easy to clean Shatterproof and crystal clear see more...

• Is this dishwasher safe?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? I've seen similar containers worth half th...9 Answers
  • Whats the deal with this brand? Is it worth all the money?8 Answers
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
I have this 30 oz Yeti tumbler in the teal color. I bring it to work with me literally every day. It works so well to keep my tea super hot for as long as i need it to. It is really easy to clean. I hand wash it so i can have it ready for the next day quickly. If you only have like an inch of your drink left, it will get cold. But if you have a good amount in the cup it will stay almost the same temperature for HOURS. These would be great for a cold sports game, camping trip, hanging by the fire, or just anything you’d want a long lasting hot or cold drink for. My Yeti did not come with a sliding top, as some of them now do. Sometimes it spills through the sipping hole when i drive. I feel like for the price you pay it should just come with the sliding lid, and i’ll eventually end up buying one. I have already recommended this to so many of my friends, so yes, id recommend it!
Nicole C.
Clayton, MI
These cups really are as good as they claim to be! I have a yeti, and I also have a different brand that I purchased at Meijer. I’ll fill my cup with ice and tea during the summer and be outside all day, by time I’m done there’ll still be ice in the cup. And it works great for hot beverages too! I forgot about my coffee in the barn and came back to it a few hours later and it was still hot. Only deducting a star because of the price. You can get similar cups that work just as good on amazon for a cheaper price. But then again, you’re paying for the brand. 💛
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love this it keeps your drinks cold or hot and it's just a very good product and the only cons of it it's it's like very very very expensive so that's why I actually went to Walmart and got a one that's very similar to it and it keeps the quote for the same amount of time and it works as good as Yeti wood cuz I'm not about to pay $100 for a Yeti or so
nelly m.
my favorite tumbler for cold or hot drinks. I love it, I received it as a gift and its the best cup I have ever used. Very effective, one thing i hope they can make for the cup is a clip on top for the accident prone people like myself and spill all thier coffee all over the place. All i want for my favorite cup.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Yeti is definitely a brand favorite when it comes to outdoor products and this is no exception. What I love about the tablets is that they keep any liquids so cold for so long. That’s something I love especially when working in a office. I need cold water so it’s great that this keeps it cold.
Mariah C.
This thing is awesome. Though there are cheaper versions that are not quite as good. If you want ice in your drink that will not melt even on the most sticky-hot of days, this tumbler is your best friend. Left it out in the car overnight and there was still ice in it the next day.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
This is the cup my husband has!- he loves it we replaced the lid already, within 5 months!- the rubber ring tends to shrink leaving the lid loose. I guess this is why they sell the kids everywhere!- it does keep your drink hot or cold for 12-24 hrs regardless of the temp around it
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This tumbler works wonders on keeping cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. It's very durable too. I need to get a different lid for mine though because it can easily fall over in a boat and without having a lid that completely closes, it can make quite a mess. I also wish that the price was cheaper for these. Like other reviewers say, there are other brands that do just as good of a job, but they are way cheaper.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is hands down the best mug I have ever bought. It keeps cold drinks cold and warm drinks even warmer. I know the price can throw some off but I really truly think that it’s worth the investment! You can even add monograms or personalize it too which is awesome
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Yeti tumblers are worth every dollar! My coffee stays hot till the very last drop! I also use it for my mixed drinks and the ice doesn’t melt and my drink stays really cold. It’s so easy to wash out and they don’t turn ugly. The lid hasn’t stained from my coffee but if it ever does I saw that they sell the lids at Academy for a couple of dollars. My yeti is perfect and it never lets me down when I’m at the island or enjoying a bbq with family and friends.
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
Is it worth the price? I've seen similar containers worth half the price. How durable are they?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Whats the deal with this brand? Is it worth all the money?
Tabitha M.
Is this worth the money?
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
These are super expensive. Is it worth the money?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Favorite thing to drink from your Yeti cup?