BY YETI #1 in Coolers

Serve yourself to the cold or hot drink that you deserve. Over-engineered for absolute perfect insulation the Yeti Rambler Tumbler will keep your drink cool or piping hot whichever you desire. Yeti Rambler Tumbler Features:18/8 stainless steel Easy to clean Shatterproof and crystal clear see more...

• Is this dishwasher safe?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? I've seen similar containers worth...9 Answers
  • Whats the deal with this brand? Is it worth all the money?8 Answers
Nicole C.
Clayton, MI
These cups really are as good as they claim to be! I have a yeti, and I also have a different brand that I purchased at Meijer. I’ll fill my cup with ice and tea during the summer and be outside all day, by time I’m done there’ll still be ice in the cup. And it works great for hot beverages too! I forgot about my coffee in the barn and came back to it a few hours later and it was still hot. Only deducting a star because of the price. You can get similar cups that work just as good on amazon for a cheaper price. But then again, you’re paying for the brand. 💛
jessica s.
This special kinds of travel mugs perform great for the busy worker. They keep any drink cold or hot for a long time. I love putting my morning coffee in this before heading to school as it keeps it warm for around 5-6 hours. The only thing I dislike is the design on the exterior, it slips easily out of the cup holder on the side of my bag and easily out of the hand due to the size of the mug. I would recommend this product but just know that it’s bulky and slippery.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I purchased this product from the yeti website several times. I think it is an excellent product. It keeps your beverage at the temperature in which you poured it in for hours. I’ve actually gone to bed with ice in it to wake up with still a little ice left. If you go the website you can also get customized which I highly recommend so no one will walk off with it. I have several of these cups and several more in different sizes. I highly recommend this product.
Amber B.
louisville
The Yeti was a great invention. The only problem I have with these cups is that the lid has an opening that is open at all times. They should add a feature that has a sliding piece to cover the hole to keep in the warmth or cold. There are many Jesper alternative to Yeti now that are just as good. Can find alternatives at Walmart. Yetis are very expensive but hey they do the job
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love this it keeps your drinks cold or hot and it's just a very good product and the only cons of it it's it's like very very very expensive so that's why I actually went to Walmart and got a one that's very similar to it and it keeps the quote for the same amount of time and it works as good as Yeti wood cuz I'm not about to pay $100 for a Yeti or so
Jennifer L.
Chico
I have this in seafoam and love it.   It can be left in a hot car in over triple digits, and still stay cold!  I left it in the car for over 4 hours and it was still cold!!   I use it every day and bought one for work and one for my house.  I also bought the straw and straw lid to go with it.
Cristina G.
This was given to me as a Christmas gift in 2016 by my aunt. I always host Thanksgiving at my house. As she was looking for a casserole dish, she found my collection of travel/coffee mugs. She asked me why I had so many. I told her I’ve been on a hunt for one that keeps my coffee hot from home to work and then some. None of them worked and I’ve been meaning to throw them in recycle. Fast forward Christmas, the note inside reads, “this is the best & only travel mug you’ll need. It works both hot and cold hor hours. We have two in our house and love them. Girl, clean out that cabinet before it falls on your head. Love Aunt C......”. She was right! It’s the only one I need.
Jasmine R.
I love my yeti . I could either put an ice cold beverage or a piping hot serving of tea in here and the temperature will stay the same for hours ! It’s so effective and convenient and I would definitely recommend it. It costs around $20 but it’s well worth it . & they come in all different types of designs
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I love this tumbler. Yeti is a trusted brand for a good reason. They have high quality items that actually work well. This keeps my drinks hot or cold (depending on which one I want it to be). I recommend it for sure.
Samantha F.
marietta
Would rate 100 stars if I could. Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for SUCH A LONG TIME! It’s perfect. I was never one for drinking enough water each day and with the 30oz Rambler Tumbler it is so easy to reach your water drinking goals too. It is such a game changer. I love it.
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
Is it worth the price? I've seen similar containers worth half the price. How durable are they?
Tabitha M.
Is this worth the money?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Whats the deal with this brand? Is it worth all the money?
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
These are super expensive. Is it worth the money?
Christina J.
Favorite thing to drink from your Yeti cup?