Home & GardenDrinkwareMugsYeti
Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz Seafoam

YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam

by Yeti

The YETI Rambler 14 oz Mug is the toughest, most over-engineered camp mug out there, because your hard-earned warm mug of chili after a long day deserves nothing less. 18/8 stainless steel keeps contents hot (or cold) and hands protected. Find a color that calls to you ??the mugs are available in stainless steel, and in DuraCoat Color. The mug comes with the standard Rambler 30 oz Lid but is also compatible with the Rambler 30 oz MagSlider Lid. Important: Do not place mug over external heat source or ope

YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam .. does anyone else have issues with the paint chipping on handles ? I order directly from official yeti site and still am having this issue.
Start your review of YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam!
How would you rate this product?
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam uploaded by Andrea A.
YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam this little guy, I take everywhere! Hot or cold Yeti does not play! Yes they are pricey and yes it’s worth the cash! It’s easy to hold, not going to spill! I have a couple of Yeti products but I picked this guy up at Lowe’s not a planned purchase! He was too cute! Anyway Yeti is expensive but I believe their worth it! I also love the color!
Juli R.
YORKVILLE, NY
YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam uploaded by Juli R.
Absolutely love my yeti mug i recieved it as a gift for Christmas and i love that I dont have to worry about leaving my tea alone for too long because it definitely keeps it nice and warm for me I would highly recommend
chelsea L.
Page, AZ
Being a new mom I've always forgot about my coffee. Finding it hours later and ice cold. This was a gift and I'm happy to have recieved it. Now I can forget my coffee , find it again, and get a sip of hot coffee. Lol I really enjoy it. The only thing is that it don't fit in any cup holders but it's manageable. I love my yeti, and am happy to have recieved it.
Amy A.
Waltham, MA
YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam uploaded by Amy A.
I love this mug! So far I’ve only used it for hot drinks, and it really does keep them hot for a long time. My one complaint about it is that it doesn’t fit in the cup holder of my car, so that’s one thing to consider if you’re thinking of getting it to bring coffee to work. I also bought the magnet slider lid which I think is essential to have with this mug.
Cristina B.
lynn cv
Love my yeti mug!!!! Keeps my coffee hot for a long time!!! My boyfriend and I both have one it's the only mug we use!!! It's a great product
Mistie C.
Leesburg, FL
YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam uploaded by Mistie C.
I really like yeti mugs and tumblers they do keep your drinks cold or hot whichever you have in them . The only issue I have is that for the price you pay beings I ordered mine online on their official site (so no it is not a knock off/look a like) the paint starts wearing off on the handle as you can see on the picture I posted of my yeti mug seafoam in color .
sam F.
corona, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this mug! i got it as a gift for my birthday and it’s such a good thing to have ! it keeps my coffee or water really cold as well as keeping coffee really hot! only think i don’t like is that it doesn’t stay in my car cup holder because of the handle !
Novann R.
Gastonia, NC
YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam uploaded by Novann R.
The color of this mug is beautiful. I love that it keeps hot drinks hot for hours, and holds ice for even longer.
Bryanne P.
Lake Tapps, WA
YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam uploaded by Bryanne P.
I received this rambler as a gift last year on my Birthday! I am unfortunately a very slow coffee drinker so thankfully this keeps my drink hot! I’d say the only down side to this tumblr would be that it does not fit in my car’s cup holder.. Maybe if I had the 10oz cup it might. No biggie though-we’re all stuck inside anyways.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
YETI Rambler Insulated Mug 14 oz. Seafoam uploaded by Alexandra M.
This is my favorite coffee mug of all time! I also use it for mixed drinks as well. It keep cold and hot drinks at the right temperature for a long time. This is a very reasonable price at $24.99. I purchased mine directly from the Yeti website.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mistie C.
Leesburg, FL
il y a 9 mois
Jasmine D. il y a 2 mois
Same issue! In some spots where it’s chipped it’s also rusting :(