BY YETI #4 in Coolers

The Yeti Colster part of our Rambler series represents the next evolution in can-insulating hand-protecting technology. All the powers of modern science were brought to bear on this drink insulator to keep the contents of your 12 oz can or bottle chilled including double-wall vacuum insulation and a ThermoLock Gasket that locks in the cold. The heavy-duty stainless steel walls are sweat-proof so you can high-five with impunity while enjoying a tasty beverage. FEATURES: Double-wall vacuum insulation Thermo Lock Gasket that locks in the cold Sweat-proof walls

Lace l.
Keeps everything cold! I love it! A must have for cans! Easy to take on the go! Pricey but worth it!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I purchased this for a gift for my dad and he loved it! I would recommend purchasing this product!
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
I use this to being my iced coffee to work. Stays cold for hours and the ice cubes don’t even melt
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
It will keep your drink cold for a longer time frame than any other coozie. It's worth the money!
Kait H.
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Great products keeps it cold all day!' Yetti is so worth it! It's a little pricey though.
Ashley H.
Amazing coozy. It keeps your beer cold forever. They are so pricey but so worth it.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
I am absolutely in LOVE with these mugs! These keep my drink chilled for hours due to its rustproof (and durable!) kitchen grade stainless steel. This is the best quality mug I have ever used and it looks so sleek and classy with many colours to choose from for both men and women. The cup is easy to hold and won’t slip out of your hands. It’s the perfect size for a drink and although the price looks a little steep it is well worth it. I have numerous YETI products and they are all amazing quality and great gift ideas!
Ani S.
I purchased this one as a replacement for my brother' s boating cup. All summer he raved about this little cooler and then it fell off the boat. He say this really keeps the last sip as COLD as the first.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I love this product I like so much I advise you to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Madaline H.
Ooltewah, TN
I have wanted one of these for a while. I am looking for something that will keep my drink cold on a day at the lake or even the beach. Does it really keep it cold in the sun all day?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does it really work as well as everyone says?
Candise M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Does anyone know what the secret Yeti can that comes inside the Yeti colster is for? it's awesome!!
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
Is this easy to screw on and off?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this product?