BY YETI #4 in Coolers

The Yeti Colster part of our Rambler series represents the next evolution in can-insulating hand-protecting technology. All the powers of modern science were brought to bear on this drink insulator to keep the contents of your 12 oz can or bottle chilled including double-wall vacuum insulation and a ThermoLock Gasket that locks in the cold. The heavy-duty stainless steel walls are sweat-proof so you can high-five with impunity while enjoying a tasty beverage. FEATURES: Double-wall vacuum insulation Thermo Lock Gasket that locks in the cold Sweat-proof walls

Patrick R.
Camarillo, CA
I am a Diet Coke addict and I use this product everyday! It works so well for me! It's keeps my Diet Coke cold for hours without ice! It's a little pricier than I like but totally worth every penny! I highly recommend this to anyone who uses cans for their tasty beverages!
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
My fiancé uses his all of the time! After he said he would never use it- he does! Keeps drinks insanely cold and it's nice that when you sit your drink down you never have to wonder if it will fall over (foam koozies are bad about that) worth the money!
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
i bought two of these for my husband and dad and they absolutely love them the only down fall is they dont fit in alot of cup holders but they do really keep your beverages either cold or hot for longer!
Savannah K.
Cincinnati, OH
If you're anything like me, you enjoy a cold drink on a hot day! And often times you find yourself with a warm drink on a hot day. Fret no more, the Yeti Colster is here! Pop in you canned beverage of choice and the colster will do the rest!
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
Most definitely worth the money. I've had mine for probably 5-6 months and I absolutely love it. It keeps cold drinks cold for multiple hours if needed or just for the length of time it takes for you to drink whatever you're drinking.
Hattie F.
Tonganoxie, KS
I absolutely love my yeti I use it all the time even when I'm not drinking beer! It keeps my drinks cool even if I leave it in my hot car! I got mine as a present and would definitely recommend this if you aren't a fast drinker like me!
Diana A.
I received it this past Christmas 2016 and I loooove it. It really keeps the drinks cold, I couldn't stop talking about how much I loved my Christmas gift. I had been wanting one and I didn't expect to get it. It is awesome
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
SO worth it! This is perfect for the beach, hanging out by the pool or Yoir weekend tailgate. Your drink will be ice cold from the first sip to the very last. Great gift idea for anyone really.
Jackelinne R.
Me encanta esto realmente mantiene tu cerveza fría por un buen rato si eres de la personas que no toma tan rápido su cerveza y normalmente se te calienta y ya no te la tomas te lo recomiendo
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
LOVE THESE. I use these at the beach, at the lake, at the pool, anywhere really. Even in the house on the patio, or just wherever. I live in Texas, so it is HOT, and I am not kidding you, this keeps it ice cold. Ice. Cold. Worth every single penny, plus some.
Madaline H.
Ooltewah, TN
I have wanted one of these for a while. I am looking for something that will keep my drink cold on a day at the lake or even the beach. Does it really keep it cold in the sun all day?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does it really work as well as everyone says?
Candise M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Does anyone know what the secret Yeti can that comes inside the Yeti colster is for? it's awesome!!
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
Is this easy to screw on and off?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this product?