BY YETI #4 in Coolers

The Yeti Colster part of our Rambler series represents the next evolution in can-insulating hand-protecting technology. All the powers of modern science were brought to bear on this drink insulator to keep the contents of your 12 oz can or bottle chilled including double-wall vacuum insulation and a ThermoLock Gasket that locks in the cold. The heavy-duty stainless steel walls are sweat-proof so you can high-five with impunity while enjoying a tasty beverage. FEATURES: Double-wall vacuum insulation Thermo Lock Gasket that locks in the cold Sweat-proof walls

Jackelinne R.
Me encanta esto realmente mantiene tu cerveza fría por un buen rato si eres de la personas que no toma tan rápido su cerveza y normalmente se te calienta y ya no te la tomas te lo recomiendo
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
I got this for my uncle and he uses it all the time. It keeps his drinks super cold and its very easy to use and clean. I got this on sale and it was extremely affordable for a yeti product. Would high recommend anyone to try this product!
Kelsey R.
I love yeti products! They seriously live up to the hype. They keep your drinks cold and even your ice intact. The design of their products is completely effective and worth the splurge for the quality. I would recommend to anyone!
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
You can't go wrong with a yeti koozie. I absolutely love mine. It's perfect for a hot day to keep your drink extra cold. It is more expensive than your typical koozie but so worth the price you pay. It's great quality and will last forever.
Cheryl L.
Received as a gift, keeps the beverage as cold from the first sip to the last! I would highly recommend this, tried the knock off and it was just okay, this is worth the money!
Ally W.
Love Love Love!!! OMG my husband and I both just bought the yeti rambler colster and we love them. They are very effective in keeping the product cold. It's a little on the expensive side but definitely worth it!
Ayasha K.
A little pricey for a koozie but worth every cent. No worse buzz kill than a warm beer. This keeps drinks feeling like you just took them out of the fridge for hours. Essential for the summer.
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite cooler! It keeps everything cold even on reallllllllllllly hot beach days! It comes in a variety colors and is pretty light weight for how long it keeps things cold! I recommend and will buy again!
Monica C.
Alamo, TN
I love my Yeti Coolster!!! It keeps my drinks cold and it is so easy to use. It's very easy to keep clean and I was very impressed with the quality of the product!! I would recommend this to anyone!!
Ed P.
Cincinnati, OH
I was a bit skeptical of this product before owning one, but now that I have used it I can say that it really does keep your drink cold longer than anything else I have used. These are necessary for any beach or lake trips. The only negative I have is that it will not fit in a lot of cup holders. The price is a little on the high side as well, but they are really worth it.
Madaline H.
Ooltewah, TN
I have wanted one of these for a while. I am looking for something that will keep my drink cold on a day at the lake or even the beach. Does it really keep it cold in the sun all day?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does it really work as well as everyone says?
Candise M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Does anyone know what the secret Yeti can that comes inside the Yeti colster is for? it's awesome!!
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
Is this easy to screw on and off?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this product?