BY YETI #4 in Coolers

The Yeti Colster part of our Rambler series represents the next evolution in can-insulating hand-protecting technology. All the powers of modern science were brought to bear on this drink insulator to keep the contents of your 12 oz can or bottle chilled including double-wall vacuum insulation and a ThermoLock Gasket that locks in the cold. The heavy-duty stainless steel walls are sweat-proof so you can high-five with impunity while enjoying a tasty beverage. FEATURES: Double-wall vacuum insulation Thermo Lock Gasket that locks in the cold Sweat-proof walls

Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
These rambler colsters are so amazing!! They keep my can cold for so long and I love the way it looks.  These are perfect for parties or bonfires.  Plus, my family loves them because when we do have family get togethers, everyone brings there and nobody confuses their drink cans up!
kelli g.
Spring Hill , TN
I got this for my uncle and he uses it all the time. It keeps his drinks super cold and its very easy to use and clean. I got this on sale and it was extremely affordable for a yeti product. Would high recommend anyone to try this product!
Kelsey R.
I love yeti products! They seriously live up to the hype. They keep your drinks cold and even your ice intact. The design of their products is completely effective and worth the splurge for the quality. I would recommend to anyone!
Cheryl L.
Received as a gift, keeps the beverage as cold from the first sip to the last! I would highly recommend this, tried the knock off and it was just okay, this is worth the money!
Ally W.
Love Love Love!!! OMG my husband and I both just bought the yeti rambler colster and we love them. They are very effective in keeping the product cold. It's a little on the expensive side but definitely worth it!
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite cooler! It keeps everything cold even on reallllllllllllly hot beach days! It comes in a variety colors and is pretty light weight for how long it keeps things cold! I recommend and will buy again!
Monica C.
Alamo, TN
I love my Yeti Coolster!!! It keeps my drinks cold and it is so easy to use. It's very easy to keep clean and I was very impressed with the quality of the product!! I would recommend this to anyone!!
Ed P.
Cincinnati, OH
I was a bit skeptical of this product before owning one, but now that I have used it I can say that it really does keep your drink cold longer than anything else I have used. These are necessary for any beach or lake trips. The only negative I have is that it will not fit in a lot of cup holders. The price is a little on the high side as well, but they are really worth it.
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
Everyone needs a YETI colster. I love it because it can be used again and again and is SO easy to use. Also keeps beverage cold for a very long time. I just wish they had these for bottles and for bigger/smaller cans, not just the 12 oz cans. Everyone should have one of these, along with a tumblr.
Patrick R.
Camarillo, CA
I am a Diet Coke addict and I use this product everyday! It works so well for me! It's keeps my Diet Coke cold for hours without ice! It's a little pricier than I like but totally worth every penny! I highly recommend this to anyone who uses cans for their tasty beverages!
Madaline H.
Ooltewah, TN
I have wanted one of these for a while. I am looking for something that will keep my drink cold on a day at the lake or even the beach. Does it really keep it cold in the sun all day?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does it really work as well as everyone says?
Candise M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Does anyone know what the secret Yeti can that comes inside the Yeti colster is for? it's awesome!!
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
Is this easy to screw on and off?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this product?