BY YETI #4 in Coolers

The Yeti Colster part of our Rambler series represents the next evolution in can-insulating hand-protecting technology. All the powers of modern science were brought to bear on this drink insulator to keep the contents of your 12 oz can or bottle chilled including double-wall vacuum insulation and a ThermoLock Gasket that locks in the cold. The heavy-duty stainless steel walls are sweat-proof so you can high-five with impunity while enjoying a tasty beverage. FEATURES: Double-wall vacuum insulation Thermo Lock Gasket that locks in the cold Sweat-proof walls

Lee W.
Louisville, KY
As someone who can never drink her beer fast enough, the Yeti Colster is a life saver for hot hot summer days and days at the beach. This keeps drinks cold for hours. It is a little bulkier than a regular coozie or can holder, but it works SO much better that it is definitely worth it. As Yeti has become more popular as a brand, these are getting easier to find. Would definitely recommend!
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
My boyfriend and I both have yeti beer bottle holders and he has the the regular colster too. We love both of them. I've put drinks in there that weren't very cold but when I went to drink them they were the same temperature. I can't wait to take it to the beach to really test it out!
Savannah K.
If you're anything like me, you enjoy a cold drink on a hot day! And often times you find yourself with a warm drink on a hot day. Fret no more, the Yeti Colster is here! Pop in you canned beverage of choice and the colster will do the rest!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I’m obsessed with Yeti products!!! I have a lot of ramblers and decided to try these. I was not disappointed! I love it. Very convenient! I highly suggest them. The only downside is they are a bit heavy so it’s hard to tell when your beer is empty 😂😂😂
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
You get what you pay for with this Yeti product. It really does keep your drink cold for longer than anything else, plus it is harder to knock over than a traditional soft can koozie. My boyfriend and I both have one, and they are easy to tell apart because you can put your own sticker on it, or have it custom engraved.
Jessica D.
Nashville, GA
I love this! Especially for my beer😆 the only downfall is the michaloab ultra skinny cans don't fit very well and falls out! They are kinda pricy but they keep your beer or whatever canned drink you are drinking cold! Love it❤️❤️❤️ would def recommend!
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
Best can cooler in my book! Bought this for the hubby and quickly claimed it for myself! This colster keeps drinks cold for hours! I've even left cans it over night and they're still cold the next morning! Awesome product! Totally recommend!
Kasie B.
If I could give this product 10stars I would! We go to the lake a lot, and it gets up to 113degrees there. Having your drink in one of these makes them stay cold a long time. I left my drink out on the houseboat for over 12 hours and the next morning there was still ice in my drink.
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
Just like all other yeti products the product goes above and beyond! Literally the only downfall this has is the fact that I want to drink my drink so much faster because it's so cold. Love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone who drinks out of cans regularly.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
These rambler colsters are so amazing!! They keep my can cold for so long and I love the way it looks.  These are perfect for parties or bonfires.  Plus, my family loves them because when we do have family get togethers, everyone brings there and nobody confuses their drink cans up!
Madaline H.
Ooltewah, TN
I have wanted one of these for a while. I am looking for something that will keep my drink cold on a day at the lake or even the beach. Does it really keep it cold in the sun all day?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does it really work as well as everyone says?
Candise M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Does anyone know what the secret Yeti can that comes inside the Yeti colster is for? it's awesome!!
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
Is this easy to screw on and off?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this product?