BY YETI #5 in Coolers

The Yeti Colster part of our Rambler series represents the next evolution in can-insulating hand-protecting technology. All the powers of modern science were brought to bear on this drink insulator to keep the contents of your 12 oz can or bottle chilled including double-wall vacuum insulation and a ThermoLock Gasket that locks in the cold. The heavy-duty stainless steel walls are sweat-proof so you can high-five with impunity while enjoying a tasty beverage. FEATURES: Double-wall vacuum insulation Thermo Lock Gasket that locks in the cold Sweat-proof walls

Ashlee W.
I think this product is great because it does keep your drinks cold but I think it's pretty overpriced because you can totally find something cheaper that works the same.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
The Yeti Colster is such a great product! It keeps your can beverage ice cold for a long period of time! I like my drinks ice cold and I'm not a very fast drinker, so this colster keeps me from wasting a lot of drinks. It is bottom heavy, so it feels like you have a lot more drink left than you actually do. I can't wait until these come in colors.
Laura K.
Muskegon, MI
Contrary to preconceived beliefs, this products does exactly as it promises. I received this Colster in Florida where it was 80+ degree outside, and when I would be in the direct sunlight with my can in this product, it stayed ice cold! It truly was amazing. I recommend not only this exact product, but this brand to anyone and everyone!
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
As someone who can never drink her beer fast enough, the Yeti Colster is a life saver for hot hot summer days and days at the beach. This keeps drinks cold for hours. It is a little bulkier than a regular coozie or can holder, but it works SO much better that it is definitely worth it. As Yeti has become more popular as a brand, these are getting easier to find. Would definitely recommend!
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
My boyfriend and I both have yeti beer bottle holders and he has the the regular colster too. We love both of them. I've put drinks in there that weren't very cold but when I went to drink them they were the same temperature. I can't wait to take it to the beach to really test it out!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I’m obsessed with Yeti products!!! I have a lot of ramblers and decided to try these. I was not disappointed! I love it. Very convenient! I highly suggest them. The only downside is they are a bit heavy so it’s hard to tell when your beer is empty 😂😂😂
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
You get what you pay for with this Yeti product. It really does keep your drink cold for longer than anything else, plus it is harder to knock over than a traditional soft can koozie. My boyfriend and I both have one, and they are easy to tell apart because you can put your own sticker on it, or have it custom engraved.
Jessica D.
Nashville, GA
I love this! Especially for my beer😆 the only downfall is the michaloab ultra skinny cans don't fit very well and falls out! They are kinda pricy but they keep your beer or whatever canned drink you are drinking cold! Love it❤️❤️❤️ would def recommend!
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
Best can cooler in my book! Bought this for the hubby and quickly claimed it for myself! This colster keeps drinks cold for hours! I've even left cans it over night and they're still cold the next morning! Awesome product! Totally recommend!
Kasie B.
If I could give this product 10stars I would! We go to the lake a lot, and it gets up to 113degrees there. Having your drink in one of these makes them stay cold a long time. I left my drink out on the houseboat for over 12 hours and the next morning there was still ice in my drink.
Madaline H.
Ooltewah, TN
I have wanted one of these for a while. I am looking for something that will keep my drink cold on a day at the lake or even the beach. Does it really keep it cold in the sun all day?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does it really work as well as everyone says?
Candise M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Does anyone know what the secret Yeti can that comes inside the Yeti colster is for? it's awesome!!
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
Is this easy to screw on and off?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this product?