BY YETI #4 in Coolers

The Yeti Colster part of our Rambler series represents the next evolution in can-insulating hand-protecting technology. All the powers of modern science were brought to bear on this drink insulator to keep the contents of your 12 oz can or bottle chilled including double-wall vacuum insulation and a ThermoLock Gasket that locks in the cold. The heavy-duty stainless steel walls are sweat-proof so you can high-five with impunity while enjoying a tasty beverage. FEATURES: Double-wall vacuum insulation Thermo Lock Gasket that locks in the cold Sweat-proof walls

Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Honestly theses things are way over priced. You can get containers that are just as good if not better for like half the price. Hydroflask is an incredible company and they have way cuter stuff too. Try them out.
Chelsea D.
Lakeville, MN
My husband and I LOVE our coolsters. They keep our drinks cold and fresh on the dock, boat, around the fire or in the car. I have been so thoroughly impressed with Yetis products both in durability and performance. My drink is always cold until the very last drop thanks to this little beauty. (I would suggest ordering vinyl monograms / decals online (ebay or amazon) to personalize them so no one walks off with yours because they are THAT AMAZING).
Logan J.
See that cup next to my yeti? That drink is already cold. I’m a teacher and often make coffee in the morning. By the time first period is over, I haven’t drank any and it’s cold. With my yeti it’s still hot. Or if I want a cold drink I can have ice all day long. I can’t rate it based off the price, because I didn’t purchase it, but I would.
Veronica S.
This is a really nice coozy. I bought one for myself and one for my husband. I love how they come in different colors. They are nice, they keep my drink cold without freezing my hand.
Ashlee W.
I think this product is great because it does keep your drinks cold but I think it's pretty overpriced because you can totally find something cheaper that works the same.
M D.
Hammond, LA
Proven to work exactly as intended. Sitting outside in the Louisiana heat, this keeps my beverage ice cold. A little pricy from retailers but if you are able to find one of these at goodwill for four bucks (like me), you can't beat it.
Kayla W.
My husband has one of these and I have both sizes of the tumblers. My husband loves this because it's the perfect size for a can of soda and keeps his drink cold all day long, even on a hot summer day playing golf. I recommend this!
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
My husband got one of these so of course I had to test it out and it was amazing! I was skeptical about it but it actually kept my drink super cold and insulated! Naturally I had to go out and buy my own!
Crystal G.
It's all true, this thing is amazingly effective. I am a notoriously slow drinker, and this thing has enabled me to take my slow-drinking ways to unheard of extremes. (:
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
The Yeti Colster is such a great product! It keeps your can beverage ice cold for a long period of time! I like my drinks ice cold and I'm not a very fast drinker, so this colster keeps me from wasting a lot of drinks. It is bottom heavy, so it feels like you have a lot more drink left than you actually do. I can't wait until these come in colors.
Madaline H.
Ooltewah, TN
I have wanted one of these for a while. I am looking for something that will keep my drink cold on a day at the lake or even the beach. Does it really keep it cold in the sun all day?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does it really work as well as everyone says?
Candise M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Does anyone know what the secret Yeti can that comes inside the Yeti colster is for? it's awesome!!
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
Is this easy to screw on and off?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this product?