Yeti Rambler Colster

by Yeti

#6 in Drinkware

Rambler Colster

I’m torn between Yeti and Rtic, which do you recommend?
Will this keep ice frozen for a decent amount of time? Say for 6-10 hours?
What does everyone prefer Yeti or Brumate? Looking for something to keep my seltzer’s cold.
Start your review of Yeti Rambler Colster!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Yeti Rambler Colster uploaded by Reika H.
It's nice to have it outdoor. We used it at a beach or when we had a BBQ party outside. It does certainly keep a drink cool longer than a drink without the cooler. It's just a little bit annoying that your bottom lip touch the top of the cooler lid when you drink. Not a deal breaker though. It was about $25 each. So if you can justify the cost, I would recommend to have it.
Jessica  B.
North Adams, MA
Yeti Rambler Colster uploaded by Jessica  B.
Love my yeti can koozies! They really do keep my beverages cold longer. I have no idea how I survived without them. I have 2! Highly recommend these guys.
Amanda R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Yeti Rambler Colster uploaded by Amanda R.
I love this yeti. I like to use it to keep my 🍺 cold while I’m hanging out in the pool, or at the lake. It always handy to have on hand. Works great. Is a little pricy but worth it to me. I do recommend yeti products. The colors they come in are very pretty as well. Yeti Rambler Colster
Andrea S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Yeti Rambler Colster uploaded by Andrea S.
This Yeti water bottle is very large and heavy duty. It's perfect for longer hikes, camping, or taking on car trips. I love that the twist off cap is magnetic and sticks to the lid so you don't lose it. This keeps ice in the water all day, great buy!
Jormery B.
Long Beach, CA
This stainless steel rambler is my boyfriends absolute favorite! He uses it every time he drinks a beer!
Laura  E.
Tulalip, WA
These are well worth the money. They keep your beverages nice and cold even on hot days! They don't sweat so your hand stays nice and dry. These keep your drinks securely in place. You have to unscrew the top off and place your canned drink in and then put the lid back in place. Would definitely recommend!
Robin P.
Rockdale, IL
Yeti Rambler Colster uploaded by Robin P.
My husband loves his Yeti Rambler Colster I always make soups and chilli's in the fall and we always have leftovers. This keeps his food hot all day and he always loves warm soup on a cold day. Its very affordable and I totally recommend this. If you like to have a warm lunch with out the work of warming it this is for you
Daniel M.
Parkland, FL
Yeti Rambler Colster uploaded by Daniel M.
This yeti is awesome to bring on a boat. It keeps the beer cold for an extra 2 hours and is awesome. It’s true to size and is good to just put in your bag.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This yeti rambler coaster is just a perfect size for your coffee or soda. Small size makes it great to take to work or anywhere else for that matter. Honestly will keep your drink cold for longer than a day, or hot for a day.
Denise G.
I didn't care for the can holder , it didn't keep my soda cold . An when you unscrew the top the can scratches the bottom inside. The only plus was the pretty color. The price would be fine if it kept my drink cold .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...