BY YETI #7 in Coolers

With a size for every need, and the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the last drop, Yeti Rambler Bottles are the perfect addition to your commute, hike, boat, blind, campsite, or worksite. It wouldn't be a Yeti if it wasn't tough, and Yeti Rambler Bottles are no different, with an 18/8 stainless steel construction that stands up to the toughest conditions. The insulated, leakproof TripleHaul cap provides superior portability and protects your vehicle or pack from unnecessary spills. Like the rest of Yeti's Rambler series, Yeti Rambler Bottles feature a No Sweat design to prevent condensation from collecting. Additionally, Rambler Bottles are BPA-free and feature Yeti's Over-the-Nose for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning. Yeti Rambler Bottle Features:18/8 Stainless Steel - Made with durable kitchen-grade 18/8 stainless steel Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation - Keeps your drink as cold as science allows No Sweat Design - Keeps fingers dry and un-frostbit, and you won't need a coaster Triple Haul Cap - Provides superior portability and prevents leaks Over-the-Nose Technology - Allows easy loading, drinking, and cleaningBPA-free

Amanda C.
Cortland
Yeti is such a great brand! I have this product in a mint green and I use it everyday. It keeps my water cold for over 24hours. Ice remains in my drink. I have not had another water bottle that can do that! Definitely invest in a yeti!!
Claire H.
Shakopee
I got this from one of my bridesmaids as a bridal shower gift and this is seriously the best rambler/tumbler ever!  I used it for the first time today and I am already in love.

This morning around 6:45 I filled my Yeti with ice and water from the Brita.  It is now 4:13pm, the same, day, and there is still ice left in the cup!  I am seriously amazed by how cold this thing keeps everything!

Another cool feature, which is small but nice, is there is a handle on top of the rambler so it makes carrying it around super easy!  It is very sturdy as well so I don't have to worry about this breaking!  Great purchase, and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
I didn’t think I’d like this version as much as I do! I got this for Christmas and now I use it every day and prefer it over my original yeti tumbler. You can also buy a different cap that can easily open and close with a straw and mouth piece. Nice!
Lauren W.
I love this for my water. It is late enough to hold my water and ice. It keeps it cold all day long. It is a little hard to drink out of. Sometimes I get water all down my shirt. But worth it.
victoria j.
United states
I have this in seafoam, daughter coral, one son has the red the other has the blue and my husband has the stainless steel. We all love how cold it keeps out drinks on the summer. Ice doesn't melt throughout the entire day!! Even in the hot car. Plus keeps hot drinks hot in the cold winters as well! Totally worth every penny!
Arielle M.
Yeti products are pricy but worth it. I bought this for work because I work in a lab and it keeps things cold my entire shift if I’m not able to make it to the kitchen. I keep it in my locker. I also love to travel with it because it doesn’t leak and rarely sweats only if it’s incredibly humid. I’ve had it for over a year and it hasn’t degraded in quality at all. I’ve also dropped it several times which didn’t affect it.
Kristin H.
Crandall, GA
I am in love with this bottle! Working retail, there’s a lot that pops up & beverages tend to be forgotten in the distraction. I fill my bottle in the morning before my shift starts & coffee stays fresh throughout the day! Its also way more convenient to carry than the bulky cups.
Victoria B.
Purchased at: Amazon
These yeti cups are awesome! My husband owns 2 of these things and he absolutely loves them! I was skeptical about it saying it keeps drinks hot and cold drinks at the same temperature, and I was so shocked to see that it actually worked! Will be buying one for myself soon!
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
I am a water drinker. I have the 32oz one. I take it with me everywhere. What I love is it will keep ice for over 24 hours. The handle makes it easy to carry. I bought the upgraded spot for easier drinking.
Karen O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This has got to be the best water bottle ever made. With trying to use less plastic this works wonders. You can buy a top that has a straw so you don’t have to twist off the top every time. I’m constantly filling up this bottle throughout my day
Becky H.
Can this hold hot water too?
Kaitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA
Do you think it’s worth it?
Jill C.
Yeti Rambler Bottle does this really hold ice over 24 hours?
Stephanie S.