Yeti Rambler Bottle uploaded by Rebekah H.Yeti Rambler Bottle uploaded by Belle D.Yeti Rambler Bottle uploaded by Martha M.

BY YETI #13 in Coolers

With a size for every need, and the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the last drop, Yeti Rambler Bottles are the perfect addition to your commute, hike, boat, blind, campsite, or worksite. It wouldn't be a Yeti if it wasn't tough, and Yeti Rambler Bottles are no different, with an 18/8 stainless steel construction that stands up to the toughest conditions. The insulated, leakproof TripleHaul cap provides superior portability and protects your vehicle or pack from unnecessary spills. Like the rest of Yeti's Rambler series, Yeti Rambler Bottles feature a No Sweat design to prevent condensation from collecting. Additionally, Rambler Bottles are BPA-free and feature Yeti's Over-the-Nose for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning. Yeti Rambler Bottle Features:18/8 Stainless Steel - Made with durable kitchen-grade 18/8 stainless steel Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation - Keeps your drink as cold as science allows No Sweat Design - Keeps fingers dry and un-frostbit, and you won't need a coaster Triple Haul Cap - Provides superior portability and prevents leaks Over-the-Nose Technology - Allows easy loading, drinking, and cleaningBPA-free

Katie C.
Lexington, KY
I didn’t think I’d like this version as much as I do! I got this for Christmas and now I use it every day and prefer it over my original yeti tumbler. You can also buy a different cap that can easily open and close with a straw and mouth piece. Nice!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These Rambler bottles are perfect for anyone needing to keep their drinks hot or cold for extended periods of time. I bought a couple of these for my husband for work. Comes in handy for his double shifts to stay hydrated!
Lauren W.
I love this for my water. It is late enough to hold my water and ice. It keeps it cold all day long. It is a little hard to drink out of. Sometimes I get water all down my shirt. But worth it.
Arielle M.
Yeti products are pricy but worth it. I bought this for work because I work in a lab and it keeps things cold my entire shift if I’m not able to make it to the kitchen. I keep it in my locker. I also love to travel with it because it doesn’t leak and rarely sweats only if it’s incredibly humid. I’ve had it for over a year and it hasn’t degraded in quality at all. I’ve also dropped it several times which didn’t affect it.
Kristin H.
Crandall, GA
I am in love with this bottle! Working retail, there’s a lot that pops up & beverages tend to be forgotten in the distraction. I fill my bottle in the morning before my shift starts & coffee stays fresh throughout the day! Its also way more convenient to carry than the bulky cups.
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
My go to thermos. My coffee stays hot from 7am-1pm and my ice doesn't melt for hours. I got it on sale for $20.99, but the price of $25 isn't bad at all for this I love it and recommend it to anyone who wants an awesome thermos.
Brit B.
Kutztown
I literally yelled at my husband for spending $35 dollars on a water bottle. But let me tell you it is worth every dollar. Ice cold water all day long ! We even took it to the beach and drank ice out beer for up to 2 HOURS!
Valeria G.
Yeti products. I have a lot of opinions on Yeti. It’s a good, well known brand and it’s also super super super expensive. All their products are amazing and get their job done. But the price is kind off a turn off for me. I only have the products that were given to me or at a discount price.
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
I bought my boyfriend this product for mountain biking and he loves it! It holds a very large amount of liquid. The liquid stays cold for a very long time. Ice will remain ice after a many hours! I gave it a 4 just because of the size and shape. It takes up a lot of room and it hard to store. It is also not able to be put in the dishwasher so that becomes a hassle at times.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
I received this Yeti rambler bottle as a gift for my birthday. When I saw the price tag, I thought of returning it! But boy am I glad I didn't! This thermos is amazing and my ice in it literally will be whole and unmelted the next morning. This is made out of high quality stainless steel and never sweats on the outside. This is a necessity for living in AZ if you're going to be running errands around town ❤
Stephanie S.