Yeti Rambler 64 oz Bottle

by Yeti

Rambler 64 oz Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yeti Rambler 64 oz Bottle!
Estelle  C.
Hanahan, SC
Yeti Rambler 64 oz Bottle uploaded by Estelle  C.
I love my 64oz yeti simply because it helps me drink a lot of water and it keeps my drink cool all day! I bought a strap top so it would make it easier to drink. But I wish there was a grip or something because it is so big, it’s hard to tote around.
Sarah W.
Granbury
Whether it’s lugging it on hike or keeping hydrated during the work day, the 64 oz Rambler does it. The handle cap makes it easy to carry, and the 64 oz size keeps me on track for drinking enough water.
Marleny F.
Bronx, NY
This bottle is the most expensive one I have but let me tell you, it keeps drinks cold for days. The mouth is very large and I tend to spill drink on myself when I drink from it but it is perfect to hold beverages for a trip to the beach or hiking.
Anna Z.
Spokane Vly, WA
Took this with us to Florida where we were at the beach all day and let’s just say this rambler saved us. Water was so cold even though it was out on the sun all day. Yes it’s expensive but it’s definitely worth the investment! The greatest part is the water doesn’t taste metallic.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
These are perfect for our margaritas on the beach! We took 2 to the Caymans with us and they stayed cold a long time and kept us stocked up for a good while! I highly recommend these for a beach bag staple!
Josh S.
Utica , MI
Perfect for use as a growler to keep your beer cold for hours. Easy to travel with and the cap fits tight to never have to worry about a leak.
Francesca  A.
1,691 reviews
Amazing for coffee, boozey drinks and more. Found it for $50 at Winners. Total score. I love the double insulated steel and durability.

Looking for your answer?