BY NONE

• I've been looking for a nice tumblr that will actually keep my dr...8 Answers
  • Does this fit into standard size car cup holders?11 Answers
Natalie P.
Pagosa Spgs, CO
I am most defiantly going to buy several of my friends this product for Christmas. It literally keeps my coffee warm ALL morning. I have 4-5 different sizes and styles myself and I use them daily. We bought our closest friends a Yeti cooler for their wedding as well and they absolutely love it. I’m a huge fan of this product. Worth every dime.
Anthony R.
Campton, NH
bought one for myself and another for the wife great product does what they claim and she even likes the color. yes, it is pricey but quality American made products come at a price. no matter your needs if you can manage to buy their products and have a need for them I would suggest it. #giftcrush
Ashley H.
My hubby bought this for me for my birthday. He got me the mint color. At first i thought i don't need a cup. My insulated i bought kept my water cold. Boy, was i wrong this yeti keeps my water cold for hours even in the sun. There is still ice! Totally recommend if you are a big water drinker like me. He got me the 30 oz. It also works great for hot liquids too. No metal taste either like some other cups after the ice melts.
Katie T.
Will always repurchase. Full with ice and water around 6am and still have ice at 9pm. And my morning coffee is still piping hot by mid afternoon. I’ve had cheaper versions, but as always, you get what you pay for!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I HIGHLY recommend Yetis to everyone! I have my entire family hooked on these. They make wonderful gifts. They come in many colors and keep your cold drinks with ice in them good for over 24 hours and hot drinks just as long! They are well worth the price! You can buy them at sports stores, farming stores or online of course.
Sheila H.
Fort bragg, CA
I love my Yeti’s! I use one for my mixed drinks while camping, and at home, the ice keeps it super cold almost all day long. They are on the more expensive side, but they work so well it really makes up for it.
Lovanda B.
The best cup ever. keeps drinks cold all day and the ice last for like 2 days in this cup. i found this cup at rei over a year ago. Like $40 bucks but they do go on sale and can be found on amazon. No cons.
Jordyn U.
Best. Cup. Ever. My husband and I literally own four of these cups and use them all the time. They keep drinks really cold or really hot, they travel well because they fit in cup holders, and they hold up ridiculously well. I've dropped mine several times without a single dent.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love my yeti! There are a lot of cheaper alternatives that work just as good! But I already had a yeti, so that’s what I use! I think it’s a great product! Keeps my drinks cold even in the hot summer sun!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I purchased this for a gift and have one of my own. I really think this is just a name brand thing because I have purchased competitors products and got the same results. This does do everything that is promised so I give it four stars.
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
Does this fit into standard size car cup holders?
Sara L.
Columbus, OH
Is this worth the price? How long does it keep things hot and cold? It's just so expensive for a tumbler!!
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA
I've been looking for a nice tumblr that will actually keep my drink cold all day and was just wondering if this one will do the trick!
Naomi S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Does this cup scratch or mark easily?
shelby w.
Monticello, GA
Is it worth the price??? I am thinking about buying on for my boyfriend and I'm a little worried about wasting my money.. thank ya!