BY NONE

• I've been looking for a nice tumblr that will actually ke...8 Answers
  • Does this fit into standard size car cup holders?12 Answers
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
Love my yeti, at first i had bought it because everyone has one but i soon came to realize that they really are worth the money. They keep my drinks nice and cold. another reason i love my yeti is because it allows me to keep drinking my water continuously through the day. Its easier to keep my water intake up when i have my yeti around. Plus they have them in so many cool colors and you can add sticks if you like.
Carrie C.
If i could give this more stars i would! I absolutely love my Yeti Rambler Tumbler. I got mine as a gift and every since i have gotten so much use out of it. I was shocked at how long it keeps drinks cold and how long ices lasts in it! Couldnt live without it and i love all the color choices available. I have been looking into getting another one!
Kyla R.
Portsmouth
I love Yeti! They really are worth the money if you’re thinking about buying one. It’s also better to use them instead of drinking out of water bottles and it will keep your drink cold/cool all day long! I can put ice in my yeti and it will still be there throughout the day into the night.
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Received this as a wedding gift from a friend and it's been my favorite ever since! It can keep ice for two days and I love that. I love ice and this keeps it longer. Best cup ever
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This tumbler works wonders on keeping cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. It's very durable too. I need to get a different lid for mine though because it can easily fall over in a boat and without having a lid that completely closes, it can make quite a mess. I also wish that the price was cheaper for these. Like other reviewers say, there are other brands that do just as good of a job, but they are way cheaper.
Anthony R.
CAMPTON, NH
bought one for myself and another for the wife great product does what they claim and she even likes the color. yes, it is pricey but quality American made products come at a price. no matter your needs if you can manage to buy their products and have a need for them I would suggest it. #giftcrush
Katie T.
Will always repurchase. Full with ice and water around 6am and still have ice at 9pm. And my morning coffee is still piping hot by mid afternoon. I’ve had cheaper versions, but as always, you get what you pay for!
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
I love my Yeti’s! I use one for my mixed drinks while camping, and at home, the ice keeps it super cold almost all day long. They are on the more expensive side, but they work so well it really makes up for it.
Janie M.
Baltimore , MD
I use this everyday! One time I put ice in it and forgot it for 24 hours and there was still ice! It’s machine washable. Only $35 which was really nice! I would get it again and again.
Deanna S.
I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! I use it in the winter for tea and it keeps my tea nice and hot for 5+ hours. I use it in the summer for cold drinks and of course frozen margaritas😋

I would highly recommend this for anyone that enjoys keeping their cold drinks cold and their warm drinks warm (so EVERYONE!)

I have taken it to festivals, Work, camping...well basically everywhere!

Also don't forget to buy the top with a straw for your cold drinks!

The only down fall is if you have the plain metal one (such as I do), the outside gets very very hot if you leave it in the sun for too long!...so I would recommend a koozie for it or getting a coated one!
Bridgette S.
Loganville, GA
Does this fit into standard size car cup holders?
Sara L.
Columbus, OH
Is this worth the price? How long does it keep things hot and cold? It's just so expensive for a tumbler!!
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA
I've been looking for a nice tumblr that will actually keep my drink cold all day and was just wondering if this one will do the trick!
Naomi S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Does this cup scratch or mark easily?
shelby w.
Monticello, GA
Is it worth the price??? I am thinking about buying on for my boyfriend and I'm a little worried about wasting my money.. thank ya!