Yeti Rambler 30oz. Tumbler (21070070001)

by Yeti

#1 in Tumblers

Does this product really keep drinks cooler longer ?
Does this product keep beverages cold or hot all day even if left out all day?
Does this actually keep drinks cold as long as it claims too?
Start your review of Yeti Rambler 30oz. Tumbler (21070070001)!
Alana S.
Gardnerville, NV
Yeti Rambler 30oz. Tumbler (21070070001) uploaded by Alana S.
This cup is my literal absolute favorite. Being able to put a cup in the dishwasher is so nice. I have also dropped mine several times with minimum damage. I purchased the straw attachment, and drink so much more water when I don’t need to unscrew a lid. I drink 3 of these per my 12 hour shifts as a nurse, and this ensures adequate hydration with minimal refilling. It keeps my ice for fairly long- definitely works for longer if you put cold fluid in first.
Amy S.
Yeti Rambler 30oz. Tumbler (21070070001) uploaded by Amy S.
Ok so I know there a lot of knock offs on the market that work well. But for me, nothing beats. yeti. I literally use mine every single day. All day. I have one just for water. I fill it up with ice in the morning and just refill all day long. Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe. You just can’t go wrong here. #yeti
Fernando  R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
Top tier yeti products are always the best. Never had a problem with any Yeti product I’ve used
Christina  P.
Brewton, AL
Yeti Rambler 30oz. Tumbler (21070070001) uploaded by Christina  P.
Love all shapes & sizes of my yeti cups. They last forever so u get your $ worth for sure. Durable and everyone in my home owns one or more.
Heather  M.
Indianapolis, IN
As I have said before we love Yeti cups for hot or cold drinks in my home. Yeti is our favorite but the price point is steep
Maria S.
Love this for ice water! Keeps the water cold for hours! We have one for each family member
Savannah S.
Mooresville, NC
I love yeti cups, everyone in my family has one. They keep drinks cold for so long and hot for so long too!!!
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
Yeti is the best period. It keeps my hot liquids hot and my cold liquids cold for more than six hours. I borrowed this Tumblr From my partner and was supposed to give it back but now it’s mine; I’ll never give it back lol
Mary Caitlyn  O.
This tumbler keeps drinks cold for DAYS. It's one of my all time favorites & never disappoints. It's always great. I highly recommend buying this product for cold drinks!
Amber P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
I love my yeti tumbler. Keeps cold beverages cold and warm beverage warm. Always my sure you are cleaning you o ring on your lid. I did find this tumbler expensive but that seems to come with the YETI name. One of these days I will purchase a new Yeti cooler for boating and camping.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...