Home & GardenKitchen & DiningDrinkwareYeti

Yeti Rambler 26 oz Bottle with TripleHaul Cap

by Yeti

#14 in Drinkware

Rambler 26 oz Bottle with TripleHaul Cap

I would like to know if it is of good quality ?
Has anyone had problems washing it?
Start your review of Yeti Rambler 26 oz Bottle with TripleHaul Cap!
Tai P.
Yeti Rambler 26 oz Bottle with TripleHaul Cap uploaded by Tai P.
The best bottle out there. It have been great use and keep my drink hot entire of the day. It have been drop a bunch of time but still works great. #yeti Yeti Rambler 26 oz Bottle with TripleHaul Cap
Laura W.
Yeti Rambler 26 oz Bottle with TripleHaul Cap uploaded by Laura W.
Fantastic bottle. We got rid of all our Rtic and went back to yeti. They keep water colder longer. More durable. We have every size and shape.
Caroline C.
I love my rambler! It's great for anyone with an on-the-go lifestyle. I use mine for coffee in the morning and water during events I'm working. Easy to clean! Great buy!
Kevin M.
Rochester, NH
Yeti Rambler 26 oz Bottle with TripleHaul Cap uploaded by Kevin M.
I have a custom engraved yeti and I bring it to work every day. The ice stays all day long, regardless of how much I fill it. I wish the bottle fit in cupholers better, but that's a small price to pay for the quality given. I love my bottle, it's one of many yeti products I own, and I recommend them to every one since I sell them at work.
Jacoy G.
Las Vegas, NV
So far, I like my Yeti. The one I have has a small water bottle like opening to drink from which I love! I don’t feel like it holds ice as long as promised, though.
Eva  L.
Rochester Hls, MI
My husband takes one of these to work every day and he says is the best thing that I’ve ever bought him
Anna S.
Round Rock, TX
I am from Texas, of course I have a Yeti collection. I use this for water when we go camping. It get hot here in the Summer and we need to keep hydrated. It’s too heavy for hiking though. You would want something lighter, just saying. This holds a lot of water though and keeps it cold for a long long time.
Cristeen B.
Harvey, LA
Keeps my drink cold all day long and it’s a super durable cup! I love that the lid has a handle!
Sarah A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Maintains beverage temperature for hours! Quality material and incredibly durable. The guzzler cap is perfect for drinking from, while the larger opening is optimal for filling your bottle or adding ice. Overall this product is a fantastic investment and will last for years.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Yeti Rambler 26 oz Bottle with TripleHaul Cap uploaded by Sarah S.
Yeti Rambler 26 oz Bottle with TripleHaul Cap uploaded by Sarah S.
Was able to customize the design and got a retractable straw lid which I love. I personally think they are a little pricey but I got mine as a gift but I am so happy I did. Keeps my drink cold, nice handle to carry by, and not too big.