Home & GardenKitchen & DiningDrinkwareYeti
Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid

Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid

by Yeti

Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid

Do you really think this is worth the price or do you think there are other products that are just as good?
I wonder if this product is worth the price? I see so many cheaper options. Thoughts?
If the product get damaged in any way do you have a lifetime guarantee or anything similar ?
Start your review of Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid!
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid uploaded by Tilena T.
I’m so disappointed with my yeti mug. I have wanted one for so long but didn’t want to spend the ridiculous amount of money they wanted for one. However, I received one for a Christmas gift and I was so excited. Within 2 days my cup has a small scratch mark in the paint. I’m assuming it’s from my wedding band that sometimes slides around on my finger. That’s crazy that an expensive mug that is so well known and takes about could scratch so easily. It keeps my drink hot, like it should. But the quality of the paint is very poor. I’m so disappointed. Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid
Kathleen D.
Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid uploaded by Kathleen D.
I received this as a Christmas present twice actually. The first one my husband needed and a few years later I have my new one. I drink my coffee without the lid, but I put it back on when I place my cup down. Yes I've knocked it over and the lid can leak, but usually it doesn't. I do have times where I drink with the lid on and it never leaks onto my clothing like old travel cups did. That one center strain of coffee on so many shirts doesn't happen with this one. Plus the magnetic slide on the lid makes for easy clean up. I've always gagged at some travel mug lids because you can't clean them. This one I can clean and enjoy my coffee without worry! Good for hot and cold! Yeti Rambler 30 oz Tumbler with Magslider Lid
Erin D.
Herndon, VA
Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid uploaded by Erin D.
This is my fourth 20oz Yeti tumbler and I love them!! They last forever, unfortunately my boyfriend accidentally ran over the pink one and had to replace it with this seafoam one. Incase you’re wondering: the only way to damage a yeti product is to run it over with a truck. That’s a test to how strong that they are haha these cups keep my drinks cold all day and my coffee hot for most of the day. The slide lid is awesome and definitely a game changer. Easy to wash, just toss it all into the dishwasher and forget about it Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz.
Jennifer A.
Ithaca, NY
Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid uploaded by Jennifer A.
Love these 20 oz yeti tumblers. We have three at my house and they get used regularly. The colors are gorgeous. They perform just as you'd expect.. they truly keep drinks hot or cold, even through the next day. These are the perfect size to fit in our vehicles cup holders, which is nice. The magnetic slider on top makes it easy to open and close, however, if you drop the tumbler or it gets tipped on its side, I find that they will indeed leak, so act quickly if you drop it. Otherwise, no complaints and would definitely recommend. These last a really long time and are dishwasher safe, although I prefer to hand wash them.
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid uploaded by Belinda G.
This has to be my favorite Yeti there is. It keeps my hot drinks hot and my cold drinks cold. It's perfect to travel with and fits in the cup holder. I love traveling and filling with coffee and then with water while I drive. Easy to toss in your bag and have ready at all times.
Kate S.
S Rockwood, MI
Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid uploaded by Kate S.
the absolute perfect tumbler for any kind of event! i have it in three colors so i’m able to switch it up every once in awhile! it fits a perfect amount of water for my work at a salon, a coffee during the morning shift, and even a little wine if that’s what you’re feeling! defintley recommending spending the money for this tumbler!!
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Ace Hardware
I bought this for my husband and let me tell you. It was worth every single penny! Keeps coffee hot and keeps water ice cold and the ice cubes stay all day!! If you drop it, it doesn't dent. It fits in a car cup holder too! I think every one needs this cup. It fits perfect under a Keurig too! Coffee maker to work in no time. The magna lid is the best part!! Just go get yourself one. If we want to save money on a new color that comes out we just wait until it's on sale :) Makes a perfect gift too!
Lindsey  S.
The Dalles, OR
Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid uploaded by Lindsey  S.
This was a big toss up for me between Yeti and the other brand of cups and water bottles lol I've had my Yeti a week and I LOVE IT!!! So worth the price as it is a little expensive but I've never had my coffees stay so cold (and hot!!) as with this cup! I got the awesome new yellow one and slapped a pretty sticker on her to add some flair. Yeti Rambler 20 oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
I love all of my yeti tumblers, I think I have about 8 of them. They keep my food or coffee warm for hours. As a new mom and a nurse this is important because I rarely sit down no eat or drink anything in one sitting nowadays.Yeti
Grace S.
Heyworth
This product is amazing and keeps beverages cold! Very nice for the summer and good if you travel or even to go to school. Easy to clean and you can change the lid which is nice. Very good for the price and would recommend if you're looking for a tumbler that keeps beverages hot or cold and can be spilled.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maddie C.
il y a 2 ans
Vishva P. il y a 2 ans
100% worth every penny!! I have been using it every single day since I got it and helps me drink more water since it keeps my green tea hot for SOOO long!
Ashley H.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 3 ans
Amanda M. il y a 3 ans
It’s absolutely worth it! I love mine and use it everyday. The color is beautiful also. I enjoy ice cold water all day long. I refill it with ice water before going upstairs for the night, and when I wake up in the morning it’s still ice cold. ❤️YETI Seafoam 20 Oz Rambler With MagSlider Lid
Demour O.