YETI Rambler 14 Mug

by Yeti

The YETI Rambler 14 Mug is a stainless steel drinking vessel forged in a traditional mug style. Double-wall vacuum Insulation keeps your beverage just at the right temperature, and the clear sipping lid is an easy way to see when you're running low. That classic mug handle screams for the coziness of coffee, tea, hot cocoa, perhaps mulled wine, what have you. But, it certainly functions for cold drinks as well. Features of the YETI Rambler 14 Mug Full-loop welded TripleGrip??handle eliminates build-up a

What slider lid size fits this?
Would this product work good to keep my coffee warm? I’m one of those people that sips on it throughout the day! I need something that keeps it warm for longer than an hour! Would this be worth the investment?
I have always wanted to try this. I am a huge yeti fanatic and I love all their products so far that I have. Does this keep liquids hot and cold just like the other cups ?
Start your review of YETI Rambler 14 Mug!
How would you rate this product?
Derya B.
Montclair, NJ
YETI Rambler 14 Mug uploaded by Derya B.
Purchased at: Amazon
For some reason I really like the shape of this mug. It doesn’t keep things as warm as the other longer model but it does a quite decent job. I love the bronze color which I love
Alexandria K.
YETI Rambler 14 Mug uploaded by Alexandria K.
Works pretty well. Holds a decent amount of coffee. It keeps it hot for a shorter time then I would like especially for the price. I would say it doesn’t keep it warm for more than an hour.
Kristine I.
I have had this mug a year now and use it exclusively at work so I do not have any trouble bringing it with me to the car. I love that fact that it does keep coffee hot for a long time. I do have a bigger Yeti that I use for my home coffee and do bring that with me in the car which does fit any holder I have. The mug is wider and wouldn't be able to transport. But I'm happy with it. I'm sure there is less expensive options out there as the Yeti products are pretty expensive.
Emily P.
Charleston, SC
I really like this option on day’s where I need some sort of lid for my coffee- I usually prefer to drink out of a traditional mug no matter what so this is a nice hybrid. I also love that all of the parts are machine washable. The lid has an open hole; there is no option to close it- might bother some people
Lovely N.
Modesto, CA
My favorite Yeti mug! It’s worth the money. They are well made and definitely keep liquid either hot or cold. Recommend to everyone!
Mandy L.
Woodville, WI
YETI Rambler 14 Mug uploaded by Mandy L.
I received this as a gift. I wasn't too thrilled at first, because I'm a weirdo that likes to drink my coffee at room temperature, and Yeti is a brand that lives up to its promise of keeping your drinks hot. But, honestly, this is amazing. I use it mostly when I'm camping, and I love it. I keep the lid off for a bit until my coffee is the right temperature, and then the lid goes on and keeps my drink at just my preferred temperature. Bonus, it keeps my adult beverages ice cold, too.
Kristin S.
Chesterfield, VA
I think this mug holds up exactly how you would except a yeti product to. It keeps my coffee warm for much longer. I only use it at home though since it will not fit in a cup holder. I’m sure it would be good at a campsite too. The handle is easy to hold. Wish they made a travel cup with the handle.
Karen M.
Welland
YETI Rambler 14 Mug uploaded by Karen M.
I love my yeti, it keeps my afternoon tea piping hot for a very long time. I got it as a birthday present and I would definitely purchase for myself or even for a gift for someone.
Rachel A.
Lyndhurst, OH
YETI Rambler 14 Mug uploaded by Rachel A.
Not sure what I was doing before with ceramic, inferior mugs... The YETI Rambler truly is the ultimate upgrade. I'm going to buy everyone one and slowly replace our cabinet! They are dishwasher safe, incredibly durable, and true to the slogan of "hot until the last drop." If you're a new mom/parent, this is the mug to get you some pre-baby nostalgia of hot coffee. Get one and say goodbye to reheating!
mamie M.
caledonia
I got this for my birthday and I’m in love with it it is my drink super cold and it’s really good quality. Also I love the colour and expensive but good quality