Yeti

Yeti Rambler 10 oz Wine...
62 Reviews
5 / 5
We talked this wine tumbler to the pool all the time. It actually holds more than I thought. One glass of wine is considered 5oz so it holds 10oz. It’s great or indoor or outdoor use. I like that it won’t break if it falls, no glass all over the floor to worry about and it keeps the temperature of the fluid. It also maintains your privacy as no one really knows what you’re drinking lol. So if you’re alcohol free you can do a mocktail without peer pressure. Great for going on a boat as well. Stainless steel inside. Dishwasher safe even though I was by hand. Price is good for the duration of the product. And the design is so cute…many colors to choose from.
5 / 5
I love my Yeti wine tumbler. It’s the perfect size for a cold glass of Chablis or Champagne. I like to keep in the freezer prior to use so it keeps my beverage nice and cold even on a warm summer day. In addition to adult beverages… I use it for iced tea and other cold drinks. I highly recommend this Yeti to all!
5 / 5
I very much enjoy my beverages in my yeti fits a perfect can inside and stays cool for about 24 hours depending on what’s in very durable and insulated easily to clean and completely portable
5 / 5
I LOVE this tumbler, we use it in our converted van for camping holidays. Keeps my wine cold and free of bugs! Really great insulation and easy to hold which I love.
5 / 5
Love the color of this YETI wine tumbler. I bought the MagSafe lid to go with it which is so helpful to prevent spills. It does a great job at keeping the wine really cold. Super cute for drinking some wine in the outdoors!
5 / 5
Insulation is great. Easy to clean, doesn’t stain. Perfect size. Love the look of it, I love to drink my wine cold and it keeps the temp perfect. I recommend
5 / 5
I have found all the Yeti products that I’ve used to be durable well insulated easy to clean with great design. I love the Yeti Rambler tumbler, because let's face it nobody wants their wine to get hot.
5 / 5
Who doesn't love yeti I mean they are a great brand and have been for years ever since I could remember I know that this is a wine tumbler but I use it for my coffee my Red Bull my pop I absolutely love these little tumblers they really do keep everything cold or warm I have at least three between the small and the big ones. But of course I lost my smiling and they're simple to just rinse out and go no major cleaning involved.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The perfect mum juice holder as we call it in our house. Keeps my rose cold, it’s comfortable to hold and very functional. The colour options are a bonus to choose one that best suits your personality.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The Yeti 10oz Wine Tumbler is perfect for transporting your morning coffee, hot or cold. The size is convenient and not too bulky, it is heavy duty and can survive serval falls. The only down side is that it will not fit into my cars cup holders - the bottom is very wide and rounded. Other than that it is a great tumbler.