Yeti

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I love my Yeti wine tumblers! It’s 10 oz and keep wine cool or warm depending on the type. I use these for myself or for entertaining guests outside on our patio. If you drop them, they don’t break and the lid seals nicely to prevent leaks. The flipper is there to open and close. My only issue with these ramblers is that they are quite round so sometimes I feel like I need two hands to lift this bad boy! Overall I will keep buying and using these as they are great.
5 / 5
I absolutely just am in love with this wine Tumblr. The color is adorable and it keeps my drinks cold. I use it for other drinks besides wine as well. It is one of my favorites.
5 / 5
We talked this wine tumbler to the pool all the time. It actually holds more than I thought. One glass of wine is considered 5oz so it holds 10oz. It’s great or indoor or outdoor use. I like that it won’t break if it falls, no glass all over the floor to worry about and it keeps the temperature of the fluid. It also maintains your privacy as no one really knows what you’re drinking lol. So if you’re alcohol free you can do a mocktail without peer pressure. Great for going on a boat as well. Stainless steel inside. Dishwasher safe even though I was by hand. Price is good for the duration of the product. And the design is so cute…many colors to choose from.