Home & GardenKitchen & DiningDrinkwareYeti

Yeti Rambler 10 oz Lowball with Standard Lid

by Yeti

#7 in Drinkware

Rambler 10 oz Lowball with Standard Lid

Is this product better then Artic? Look the same thing for double the money.
Is this a good cup ?
Are these any better than the contigo cups? They are a lot more money so would love to hear!
Start your review of Yeti Rambler 10 oz Lowball with Standard Lid!
Amanda R.
Yeti Rambler 10 oz Lowball with Standard Lid uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like the brand Yeti. It will keep your drinks cold for a couple days. A little pricey but you’re also paying for the name. I love the color I got it in as well.Yeti Rambler 10 oz Lowball with Standard Lid
Coletha L.
Mobile, AL
Yeti Rambler 10 oz Lowball with Standard Lid uploaded by Coletha L.
Purchased at: Target
I love my YETI CUP He keep your water cold then you put in cold and ice stay all day long do not all day long Your ice latest all day long will stay you’ll keep ice all day long what’s Cold stay cold what hot stay hot
Ani M.
Las Vegas, NV
Yeti Rambler 10 oz Lowball with Standard Lid uploaded by Ani M.
Great product! Keeps coffee hot and cold beverages cool. I use mine for coffee and tea every day. It’s fairly easy to clean and is very affordable. Just remember to remove the band on the lid to clean separately at least once a week to remove buildup of your beverages. Yeti Rambler 10 oz Lowball with Standard Lid
Brook C.
Mobile, AL
Yeti Rambler 10 oz Lowball with Standard Lid uploaded by Brook C.
I love my Yeti Rambler! It keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold! They cost more than the competitor brands, but you get what you pay for! They're truly Built for the Wild!!!
Annie R.
Yeti Rambler 10 oz Lowball with Standard Lid uploaded by Annie R.
Obsessed with this Yeti mug! I received it as a Christmas gift. This mug keeps my drinks very hot. Love it! The only thing to be aware of is that this variety does not have one of the sliders on the top of the lid to close and open it.
Evelyn H.
I love this cup because it will keep your beverage hot or cold depending on what it is. The downside is it is a small cup so for the price it is a little expensive. I would recommend this product for just chilling and drinking.
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,484 reviews
I love this product! It is great for having oatmeal or having your cup of coffee in a stylish cup! Love this brand
Bobbi L.
Sherman, ME
I like the cup there cute...but to be honest I don't think there worth the money! The Ozark ones at Walmart for 8 bucks work just as well!
John G.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an amazing product. I’ve used it for coffee and surprisingly it keeps the coffee at a temperature which seems like it was just poured. I honestly have not used it for cold beverages but I’ve heard that it is amazing and that it can preserve ice too.
Rachel P.
I love all my yeti products. They keep my coffee hot or cold and fit nicely in your hands. I don’t like that they don’t fit in a lot of car cup holders so this makes it challenging to drink on the way to work.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashleigh L.
Neenah, WI
il y a 2 ans
Paige M. il y a un an
I have both a yeti with a handle and one without, I do find if I’m walking or out and about at the workplace I love the handle and it’s easier on my hand to hold. But I do use the one without a handle if I’m in the car as it doesn’t fit the cup holder.