Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsYeti
Hopper Cooler, 30 quart, Fog Gray

Yeti Hopper Cooler, 30 quart, Fog Gray

by Yeti

#8 in Coolers

The YETI® Hopper™ 30 is the first 100% leakproof, portable cooler that’s built for the long haul and can keep ice for days. It’s reliable. It’s convenient. It’s easy to carry and designed for those on the go. It’s well-suited for days at the ranch, a BYOB dinner at The Salt Lick, or an afternoon on the water. Its DryHide™ Shell is puncture-resistant while the HydroLok™ Zipper is the best cooler zipper ever, period. The Hopper 30 can hold 24 cans (with the suggested 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio), six footlong subs, or four tubs of ice cream — a pretty impressive haul for just one cooler. But the Hopper’s not your ordinary soft-sided cooler — in fact, it’s anything but soft.

Is it good for camping?
This is super cute! Who’s bought it and is it worth it?
I really like this cooler, but I'm wondering if it gets too heavy to carry once it is full. How convenient is it versus the coolers with wheels you can roll around?
Start your review of Yeti Hopper Cooler, 30 quart, Fog Gray!
Jennifer H.
Yeti makes many different excellent products, and this cooler does not disappoint! Yes it's a bit more expensive than others, but the quality is fantastic! It keeps your cooler items so cold- its amazing! Highly recommend💞 great for traveling or day tripping
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Great for the ballpark. Keeps ice fairly well but can be hard to unzip and get drinks and things out of.
michelle G.
Crowley, LA
It’s quite hard to get in and out of. The design is just bad and it can still be extremely heavy and awkward to carry. Not my favorite Yeti.
Erin S.
North Canton, OH
I absolutely love this cooler. It holds more than a days worth of beverages for the whole family and I love the ability to throw it over my (or my husband’s 😉) shoulder to keep my hands free. Would definitely recommend!
kathleen E.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome quality ❤️ And the thing about Yeti, their products last forever plus a day. The way it is designed creates an easier way to tote and lift. This is great for me, due to always bringing much more stuff than needed...
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
Absolutely phenomenal brand. Highest of quality and durability. You’ll pay a decent amount for this; but it will last FOREVER. Perfect for beach days, camping trips..you name it—-it’s wonderful!
J. T.
I have a few different size YETI brand coolers. This one, I use on small 2-4 hours trips on a small boat. We park in shallow areas and have a great time with the dog and kids splashing around. This cooler keeps Gatorade, water, beer, or anything cold and ready to drink! I like that it’s like a beach bag.
Vanessa G.
Albuquerque, NM
We love yeti! The cooler keep everything fresh and cold! We love that we can carry with!! 💓💓 Always use!!!!!!
Valencia W.
Fort Wayne
I love there products because the get the job done right the first time and that’s what’s important
MacKenzie B.
Becker, MN
I got this for my husband as a gift. I love the yeti quality and the bag in general is awesome. I will say of all my Yeti products, this is my least favorite. The zipper is super hard to open and closed, even with the zipper lubricant. It can store a lot in it but to clean it is a beast because the opening is fairly small. We like it but don’t love it.