BY YETI #5 in Coolers

Simply put, everything about these coolers is engineered for one purpose to keep ice frozen and contents cool longer than the competition. Nonslip, nonmarking feet keep it in place on deck. Leakproof drain plug. Sizes: 25-qt. (20-5/8"L x 14-1/8"W x 13-1/2"H) 65-qt. (30-1/2"L x 17-1/3"W x 16-1/4"H) 120-qt. (40"L x 19"W x 18"H) 155-qt. (44"L x 19-1/8"W x 21-1/4"H) Colors: White, Tan(not shown).

Buy on Amazon
Kara G.
Victor, WV
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He takes it out on the boat with him and by the end of the day the ice he put in there is still there. It’s a little pricy but definitely worth it. Drinks stay cold for days at a time.
PiecesOf C.
We purchased this for my dad last year for Fathers Day. He’s a marathon / trail runner. If he’s not running a marathon, then he’s volunteering at one through his running club. He likes to make sandwiches or brings beverages. This cooler keeps everything crisp, fresh, but not soggy bc he doesn’t have to load it with ice to keep it cold. Yes, it’s expensive for a cooler but it’s quality made and durable. In the woods, coolers take a beating by runners. This one still looks new compared to his others that he only used twice and look ten years old.
Ashley W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is the only cooler my family trusts to use! It keeps our food and drinks cold just like they were in a fridge. It’s a bit pricey but I truly believe that it was worth every penny for how well it’s worked!
Brittney B.
Clarksville , TN
A couple of friends have this cooler and I absolutely love it! We use it for the adult beverages cooler because the locks are pretty tough to open for the kids. Pretty sure I’ve never seen the ice melt in these.
MK J.
These are good coolers, but it’s not worth the money that’s for sure. It didn’t keep my ice from melting, but it kept the water cold and it’s pretty heavy duty. But it’s just not worth the money in my opinion.
Valeria G.
I have a lot of opinions on Yeti. It’s a good, well known brand and it’s also super super super expensive. All their products are amazing and get their job done. But the price is kind off a turn off for me. I only have the products that were given to me or at a discount price.
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
These ice chest are the real deal! If you're looking for something that will keep items cold for a long time this is it. This thing keeps ice forever. These are perfect for camping during the summer.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I have to admit, I was a little mad when my husband came home with this and I found out how much he paid for it, but after having it for a year now I can say it was money well spent.  This cooler is amazing.  It literally keeps ice for days even in the hottest of temperatures.  We had it on our front porch last summer after having friends over for 4th of July and almost 5 days later I went out to clean it up and there was still ice in it.  My husband uses it when we go to the lake, at home, deer camp and many other places.  The handles make it easy to carry as it is very heavy even when it is empty.  It has fallen out of the boat, off the truck and still holds up.  We absolutely love ours and would recommend the investment.
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Okay, so obviously everyone knows how expensive YETI coolers and products are however, let me just say that you truly do get what you pay for!  These coolers keep food/drinks/etc. cold for so long you will be so amazed!! These are perfect for camping, beach trips, tailgating, parties, boating, and any other use you may have.  They can also hold so much, you will be amazing with how much you can fit in one.
Annarose G.
Ludowici, GA
We own almost everything yeti - from the tumblers to the cooler. It started with an obsession of my husband to now myself, my husband and our two young kids all having something yeti. I do really want a pink cooler! I will say, I wish the prices were a little lower but I always recommend the products since I know they work well! The only downside is to how heavy everything becomes when there is ice and some other stuff in the cooler!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
is this really worth the money?DOes it not melt ice?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?
Linsey S.
Flagler, CO
I have been wondering if this cooler is really worth the cost? We have the Yeti rambler cups and really like them but didn't know if the cooler was worth the expense?
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
Is it really worth the price?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
When it says bear proof does it mean that a bear can't break through it? That's something new and interesting! How did you like this cooler versus other brands!