Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsYeti
Coolers Tundra 65QT Bear Proof Cooler

Yeti Coolers Tundra 65QT Bear Proof Cooler

by Yeti

#1 in Coolers

Simply put, everything about these coolers is engineered for one purpose to keep ice frozen and contents cool longer than the competition. Nonslip, nonmarking feet keep it in place on deck. Leakproof drain plug. Sizes: 25-qt. (20-5/8"L x 14-1/8"W x 13-1/2"H) 65-qt. (30-1/2"L x 17-1/3"W x 16-1/4"H) 120-qt. (40"L x 19"W x 18"H) 155-qt. (44"L x 19-1/8"W x 21-1/4"H) Colors: White, Tan(not shown).

Is it worth the price??
How big are these and how many cans of drink would this accomodate
i want a yeti cooler for summer time but is it really worth the money or is there a similar brand for cheaper?
Start your review of Yeti Coolers Tundra 65QT Bear Proof Cooler!
How would you rate this product?
Gloria M.
virguinia str
Purchased at: Amazon
Es super practica esta hielera tambien con muy buena duracion con el producto que esta echo mantiene si es caliente o.frio a temperatura que debe ser y super practico para cuando bas al.dia de campo o cuando sales de vieja es de muy buen tamaño
Ashley W.
Paragould , AR
This is the only cooler my family trusts to use! It keeps our food and drinks cold just like they were in a fridge. It’s a bit pricey but I truly believe that it was worth every penny for how well it’s worked!
Christian A.
Janesville, WI
Yeti is the top of the line when it comes to coolers and tumblers. This product is no exception whatsoever!! It's a really nice cooler and is aesthetically pleasing, it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb, and definitely is made of quality materials.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
Love the Yeti coolers. We use them for horse shows and when properly maintained they keep beverages cold FOREVER. The are quite pricey, but the average family would just need one. They're durable and long lasting
Jennifer H.
Yeti makes amazing products- and they definitely did not disappoint with this heavy duty Bear proof cooler! This cooler is beyond durable and keeps things so much colder for extended periods of time. Highly recommend! They are more expensive...but so worth it!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Yeti Coolers Tundra 65QT Bear Proof Cooler I love my yeti cooler, everything I put in it stays ice cold for days, never leaks, and has a good closer on it, no improvements needed, it's a little expensive, but its so worth it, I recommend this to friends! #GREATOUTDOORS
Chrissy Q.
Toms River, NJ
I couldn’t love these coolers more. We have one in the mint color and one in the salmon/coral color. They keep ice for days and we always get a ton of compliments on the colors!
Diego B.
Roma
Very nice I love this item I would recommend this its perfect 🤩 for specially when I go fishing
Shannon T.
Little Rock, AR
Yeti Coolers Tundra 65QT Bear Proof Cooler uploaded by Shannon T.
I don’t have one of these but I dream about having one and it sounds lovely. Please send one that matches our newly renovated camper
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This was recently a family gift for Christmas. Although this is very expensive, it does exactly what it’s supposed to do. The Yeti brand never disappoints. The cooler does an excellent job of keeping everything nice and cold. Plus it looks great and it’s so sturdy. It’s worth the money for sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Robert C.
Webster Grvs, MO
il y a 5 mois
Becky F. il y a 5 mois
Yes, I have a yeti, and it's so worth it, the ice I put in it takes like 4 days to melt, everything I put in it stays ice cold for days. #GREATOUTDOORS
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
il y a 6 mois
Chrissy Q. il y a 3 mois
They are pricey, yes, but as long as you follow instructions, it’s totally worth it. Whenever we take ours out on the boat for the day, we ice it down ahead of time. A cold cooler holds ice longer (multiple days)!