Yeti Coolers Tundra 45 Cooler, White

by Yeti

#6 in Coolers

The Tundra from Yeti Coolers is built to keep your food and drinks cold longer while handling the bumps and bruises of your outdoor activities. One of the best insulated coolers on the market, the Tundra features 2" of polyurethane foam insulation in the walls and lid, and a freezer quality sealing gasket to lock in the cold for long-term ice retention. Impressive durability is delivered by Yeti's one piece, roto-molded construction and design. This top quality cooler also offers many other Yeti features, like food grade material construction, dry ice compatible, non-slip rubber feet, recessed leak-proof drain plug, dry goods rack, and a lockable lid design. Heavy-duty T-latches with molded-in keepers fasten the lid securely closed. Molded-in, full-length, self-stopping hinges mean you never have to replace a hinge again. Strong rope handles make carrying the Tundra easier, while locking this cooler to a deck or boat is made easier with built-in slots for tie-down capabilities. The outer dimensions of the various Tundra models match many popular marine coolers, making it easy for you to upgrade your old marine cooler. Outside Dimensions: 25-1/2"L x 16"W x 15-1/2"H. 23 lbs. Heavy-duty, high performance cooler Super tough, one-piece construction Superior insulation Freezer style sealing gasket Dry ice compatible Heavy-duty lid T-latches Full-length, self-stopping hinges Non-slip rubber feet Built-in slots for tie-downs Great replacement for your marine cooler Holds up to 26 cansYETI Tundra ice chests have been thoroughly tested by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) of the US Forest Service in both controlled simulations and with wild grizzly bears. YETI Tundra coolers met IGBC requirements and have been officially approved by the IGBC as a bear resistant container for use on public lands occupied by grizzlies!

Are yeti products overpriced ?
Worth the price? How long does ice actually stay frozen for? Is it a complete seal if closed properly?
Are these coolers worth the cost?
Start your review of Yeti Coolers Tundra 45 Cooler, White!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah F.
Austin, TX
So durable! A little heavy, but keeps drinks and snack is cold all day for a day at the river.
jacob R.
This yeti cooler is amazing keeps things fresh and cold for longgggg time. Looks really nice and cool too
Shannon J.
Las Vegas, NV
Best quality, but one star off for price. Extremely durable and will last forever, but can cost a small fortune depending on the cooler you choose.
Ashlee K.
Woodland, PA
Great cooler for whatever you need to keep chill. Pros are it's made by Yeti, so it's gonna last pretty much forever+! The con is of course its gonna be expensive due to the brand name Yeti!!! They come in cute colors to choose from. I reccomend the Yeti cooler if your in the market for one.
Josselyn G.
Need something to hold the ice to REMAIN ICE?! Well go no further, this is it! This bad boy can hold ice as ICE for a week! Plus there is a snout at the end to let out the water when needed!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,481 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the yeti coolers they keep ice for longer than any other cooler I’ve had, The pros would be they keep ice ice,the cons Would be there very expensive but very well worth it, I would definitely recommend
Darah S.
Jeffersonville, IN
Never fades and keeps the drinks cold longer than I thought it would. Super durable and worth the price
Laisa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Best, hands down, that I've used and comes across. And believe me when I tell you, I've went through a lot. Stays cold and don't leak.
Whitnie S.
New Orleans, LA
Kept beer cold for more than 4 days!!!! Still had ice in the cooler! Bizarre!!!! It’s super heavy and to drain I had to pick it up which was really unnecessary. Also wish it had wheels.
Megan W.
Williamsport, PA
My fiancé got this cooler a little while back. We use it all the time over summer! It’s a great size & the quality is amazing. Very durable!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...