YETI Coolers Tundra 45 Cooler

by Yeti

#11 in Coolers

Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible. Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold. No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation. Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put. Vortex drain system quickly drains interior. Doublehaul Handles made of military-grade nylon rope with heavy-duty textured grip. Outside measurements: 25 1/2" x 16" x 15 1/2". Inside measurements: 18 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 9 7/8". Capacity: 9.4 gallons; 26 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 35lbs of ice. Vendor Style: YT45T. The YETI Tundra 45 Cooler is YETIs top choice because of its versatile 26-can recommended capacity and easy portability. And of course this cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness - made from roto-molded polyethylene, its UV resistant, heavily insulated and nearly indestructible. The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 camping cooler on short trips and quick hunting excursions. Its also great for a day on the lake due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet, and will even stand in as a casting platform. Like all YETI Coolers, its built to be grizzly proof, making it a must-have cooler on your next overnighter in bear country.

YETI Coolers Tundra 45 Cooler ? If you own one, do you recommend these for camping, taking on road trips, etc...? Any leaking problems or issues that you've had? I know YETI is a great brand and if I want to make a purchase, I hope to get any recommendations and consumer information on the product. Thanks. #camping #outdoor [product:yeti-coolers-tundra-45-cooler]
I have the smaller (roadie 20 i think) cooler and while it looks like it would hold quite a bit, it doesn’t hold many drinks at all once you add ice. Is it the same way for the larger coolers?
Is this cooler really worth the price? I like the idea of it but I just don’t see what makes it so much more expensive than other coolers it’s size!
Start your review of YETI Coolers Tundra 45 Cooler!
Rachel C.
Denver, CO
I lived off grid for 2 and a 1/2 years and let me say this cooler it saved my life because the nearest grocery store was 3 hours away. And we would spend a whole day shopping do multiple trips to stores including cosco which I think we all know takes a couple hours lol. But by the time we would get home the frozen fruit for this new these and even the ice cream would still be frozen without putting a bag of ice in their. And it was an inside of an air conditioner car either it was in the bed of a truck 10 out of 10 would recommend every time period
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
This is an amazing cooler! I purchased one for my dad and, my goodness, it is remarkable. We had ice and various drinks in the cooler and the ice was solid 3 days AFTER we put it in the cooler! I can’t recommend this enough!
Dana G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Most of my family now owns this cooler. It is prefect for hot summer days into night. It keeps everything nice a cold. Prefect for days at the beach, camping weekends, or just in back yard. I would highly recommend this cooler.
Misti A.
Alba, MO
Greasy cooler for any event! I like to fill it up with ice and cool drinks and set it by the pool for all day fun and cold beverages! This cooler keeps your ice from melting and stays colder longer than other coolers! Highly recommend yeti brand cooler!
nancy H.
Jefferson, GA
Best cooler ever!!!! It has kept ice for over 24 hours. Easy to carry and stored. Would definitely keep it around!
Taylor M.
Oceanside, CA
My husband had been eyeballing Yeti coolers for a while so I purchased this for him as a Father’s Day gift. I honestly didn’t know what the hype was about. Worth. Every. Cent. This is pricier than your average cooler but it’s because it’s far from average. It has kept ice for days even on scorchers here in Southern California. It is perfect for the backyard, camping, the beach, little league games you name it. I love that Yeti sells anti-theft hardware to ensure our investment is safe. Definitely recommend if you’re considering purchasing Yeti products.
Brandy G.
Manchester, TN
I keep this yeti cooler in the back of my Razor/UTV. We do some serious riding in the hills of Tennessee and this cooler has passed the test. It still had ice in it after 4 days! I am impressed to say the least. It has enough room for 36 beers & several waters. Ha!
Brooke D.
Holland, MI
This thing keeps ice for “like a week “ on the boat in the summer 80-90degree weather ,no joke . I like how it opens and closes. It is pricy but once you own one of these you should never need another cooler .
Adriel T.
Thornton , CO
The best and most rugged cooler that I have ever used, but they are pricey. I was going back and forth between 4 and 5 stars, but the high price is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
These coolers are amazing! They keep your drinks and food cold forever. My in laws bought one and once I saw how great they are, we had to get one too. Kind of pricy but worth every penny!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Darlene S.
il y a 7 mois
YETI Coolers Tundra 45 Cooler ? If you own one, do you recommend these for camping, taking on road trips, etc...? Any leaking problems or issues that you've had? I know YETI is a great brand and if I want to make a purchase, I hope to get any recommendations and consumer information on the product. Thanks. #camping #outdoor YETI Coolers Tundra 45 Cooler
Emily T. il y a 7 mois
I have one and yes it’s definitely worth it! We go down to the beach at least once a summer and it gets hit and humid! We mostly use our yeti for our ice. It’s a heavy one for sure and since there aren’t any wheels it’s not the easiest for someone like myself to move around. BUT, if you are going to use it as more of a stationary ice chest this one is going to be the best! My husband did a little test when we first got it and he filled it with ice then left it in our garage (temps got to 90+ degrees) the ice took 5 days to completely melt! Any other ice chest wouldn’t have kept ice nearly as long.
Samantha W.
il y a un an
What makes this cooler worth the price to you?
Rachel C. il y a un an
I can definitely attest it indestructible nature of The yeti cooler like @Cylee had mentioned above me. One time I accidentally had left Our yeti cooler next to the wood burning stove in our Aframe home and Trinity County california. The Yeti had been sitting by the hot stove all night and we didn't even start to smell plastic until the next morning and it had barely melted the cosmetic layer of the front of the cooler which was the side that was facing the stove all night. It did however melt the little part that was there to hold the black silicone strap from the lid to the front to create the full seal. But even so, it would hold ice for 3 days before starting to melt with a full melt occurring around 5 days, in the summer, when temperatures were reaching into the triple digits during the day and anywhere from 65-75 during the night. There for a while it was our only way to keep food cold before we were able to get our propane refrigerator air service and during the fall and beginning of Winter when I think the lowest temperature was probably 40 and the highest during the day as probably around 60 we would keep the ID in the Back bedroom away from the stove so that Room probly doesn't get above 50 in the Winter I'd say, But given those conditions the longest the yeti had before full ice melt is just under 2 weeks, (mind you this was before I had left it next to the fire lol), regardless I was astonished.