YETI Coolers Tundra 45 Cooler uploaded by Brittan C.

BY YETI #55 in Coolers

Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible. Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold. No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation. Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put. Vortex drain system quickly drains interior. Doublehaul Handles made of military-grade nylon rope with heavy-duty textured grip. Outside measurements: 25 1/2" x 16" x 15 1/2". Inside measurements: 18 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 9 7/8". Capacity: 9.4 gallons; 26 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 35lbs of ice. Vendor Style: YT45T. The YETI Tundra 45 Cooler is YETIs top choice because of its versatile 26-can recommended capacity and easy portability. And of course this cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness - made from roto-molded polyethylene, its UV resistant, heavily insulated and nearly indestructible. The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 camping cooler on short trips and quick hunting excursions. Its also great for a day on the lake due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet, and will even stand in as a casting platform. Like all YETI Coolers, its built to be grizzly proof, making it a must-have cooler on your next overnighter in bear country. see more...

Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
Best purchase of 2017 and best cooler purchased EVER hands down!! Well worth every penny spent on it! I waited and got the seafoam color because it's my favorite color! This cooler lives up to the promises yeti makes! It's holds ice for over a week for me! It's great for the beach, camping, tailgating or long road trips! For road trips I'm able to bring drinks, cold food, and frozen food from home and back without the worry of it thawing or going bad! I recommend that everyone invest in a yeti cooler! It's the only cooler you'll ever need!
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
This cooler is perfect for those hot summer days! I live in MS where the humidity can be unbearable at times but our yeti cooler never fails us!! It keeps ice longer than any cooler I've ever owned! Highly recommended!
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
My son has this cooler and he loves it. It keeps his drinks and Ice nice and cold on hot softball days or days on the lake.
We take it camping to keep milk and soda cold.
Ashley M.
This cooler has been a life saver for my husband and I! He is in the military and travels for trainings all over! This is something I can pack his lunch in and the ice pack will keep it cool for long trips sometimes days
Josh S.
Utica, MI
My cooler gets a lot of use during the spring and summer. Travels with me for my cabin weekends or just outside for a party. Definitely recommend this.
Stephanie S.